Raffles for XenForo 2.x

Raffles for XenForo 2.x [Paid] 2.0.10

No permission to buy ($39.00)

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That's a lot more involved on so many different levels than it appears on the surface. There are many situations where a winner may be declared invalid, a raffle re-run for various reasons, etc.. I don't see this being added.

Chernabog

Validated XF Owner
Applications Owner
Raffles Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
XF2 Raffles Owner
XF 2 PayPal Owner
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That makes sense, was not even thinking that deeply into it. Makes it a lot easier and smarter to just do it manually.

Is this add-on 2.1 compat. at the moment?

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
@Rick7C2 While you were downloading the raffle system, I was trying to sneak a minor change into the download before someone downloaded it. The one you got does not check the "Winner" PC sender name but does check the error PC ones. The one on the server now does check the "Winner" PC sender name too. So, you may want to re-download the raffle system.

Chernabog

Validated XF Owner
Applications Owner
Raffles Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
XF2 Raffles Owner
XF 2 PayPal Owner
Hey @Snog I just did a new raffle under XF2.1 and I added a widget so it would show up on various parts throughout the site; but it is not displaying anywhere i have placed it with the widget. People can only see it under the actual active raffle navigation heading which is a huge challenge. What can I research to try and correct this or could I perhaps enlist your help, please?

Chernabog

Validated XF Owner
Applications Owner
Raffles Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
XF2 Raffles Owner
XF 2 PayPal Owner
Thank you Snog.. its always the simple things we miss :rolleyes:

Top Bottom