[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Which option in winner reports would affect the URL generated in the threads the system posts?

The "Maximum number of entries" option seems to mean "maximum number of users who can enter".

How do I let users enter more than once, but limit it to a certain number of tickets in total?

The setting “Maximum entries” sets the total amount of entries total and the setting “Maximum user entries” controls him many time a user can enter.

Reactions: BIG
2.3 when?

is not working on my end. says memory reach ....

2.3 compatibility will be available after XF releases it, and I find out what needs to be changed.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Nooooo... You're supposta know even years in advance what xf is gonna do with their distro! Didn't you know that?

Dear Ozzy47 ozzy47

If the user who won the raffle has not fulfilled the raffle rules, can we determine two or 3 reserve suitors to give the prize to the reserve suitors, that is, to determine the user who won the raffle but came after the user who did not fulfill the raffle rules as the winner?

In short, can we add " Number of Backup People" to the plugin?

sample picture ;

Screenshot_6.png

Hi Ozzy47 ozzy47

Is it possible to add to the "View entries" option to view the amount of times the member has entered? For example

User 1 x2 entries
User 2 x4 entries
User 3 x5 entries

All this on one page?

Hello
Today I installed the app, but I have a problem: when creating a new giveaway, I can't switch to the different tabs (start/end, limits, allowed users, etc), so I can't finish creating the giveaway.

Back