Robin Hood

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Robin Hood

Tagline: Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Genre: Action

Director: Ridley Scott

Cast: Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett, Max von Sydow, William Hurt, Mark Strong, Oscar Isaac, Danny Huston, Eileen Atkins, Mark Addy, Matthew Macfadyen, Kevin Durand, Scott Grimes, Alan Doyle, Douglas Hodge, Léa Seydoux, Jonathan Zaccaï, Robert Pugh, Gerard McSorley, Velibor Topic, Ciaran Flynn, Simon McBurney, Mark Lewis Jones, Bronson Webb, Denis Ménochet, Ruby Bentall, Jessica Raine, John Nicholas, Roy Holder, Denise Gough, Luke Evans, Arthur Darvill, Giannina Facio, Ralph Ineson, Jake Curran

Release: 2010-05-12

Runtime: 140

Plot: When soldier Robin happens upon the dying Robert of Loxley, he promises to return the man's sword to his family in Nottingham. There, he assumes Robert's identity; romances his widow, Marion; and draws the ire of the town's sheriff and King John's henchman, Godfrey.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I was not going to watch this one as I had seen Robin Hood movies before and the story is very much along the same lines in all of them. I am now glad I changed my mind as this one is more about the life before Sherwood Forest and more as to how he became a wanted man.

Well worth watching

Back