[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
I thought I asked this question a while ago but I can't find it. Anyway, when you soft delete a post in the group, members can still see it. Is this a known issue?

It should, I’ve had no issues reported in limited testing. As always, try on a test site before upgrading a live site.

We upgraded to XF 2.2 and so far the mod works fine but when trying to update a forum skin and overwrite the existing one it gives error

Line 801: Syntax error - Template modifications: public PAGE_CONTAINER

The plugin needs to be updated it doesn't allow to edit PAGE_CONTAINER.

Ozzy help please man!

Bug report for version: 2.1.20

I just upgraded our XENFORO to 2.2.0 and when I navigated to GROUPS, we do not have the Banner nor the "Discussions" , and other TABS. Groups is being displayed just like any other forum. I am not sure what to do at this point. Seems like the entire Social Groups is gone (??) and just left me with the topics and threads. Please help. I am giving you my login credentials to my site to help. I do not have the knowledge to get me further.

Thanks
Donnie (Donske)

https://www.shipsofscale.comyou may use my login credentials to log in to my Xenforo site if you wish

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
adds a modification to PAGE_CONTAINER with syntax error, also effecting other add-ons.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Yes, as the old template modification is not compatable with the new PAGE_CONTAINER in 2.2

I can make a database backup and my server also has a full account backup, but I have never used that before. I am like dmx as I do not have a mirror site - unfortunately. As I am writing this, I am realizing that my server has already done a full account backup just hours ago - heck - I was not thinking to download the full account backup before I did the Xenforo upgrade.
So, Ozzy, just a question. If I download my database, and then if something goes crazy, all I have to do is re-upload the database and all will be well or at least put it back the way it was before your 2.1.28 ?
It has been a long time since I have managed mySQL and databases.

I guess I must be having a bad brain day. I can not find to download the update. Also, in my Admin Panel "Addon" section there is no "notice" that I have any updates or upgrades available either for the Social Groups. :confused:

I have not updated to XF 2.2.0, I hope to do it tonight on my test install, but I will do it from scratch. I hope that this update of Social Groups does not throw error messages, and that its developer continues to provide support, this add-on is very important for my project, and it depends on him to continue using XenForo or migrate to IPS.

Back