[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Allow your user to create a media area in your user group permissions...

createmedia.png

Then edit the group using Owner tools.

Also check and set the media permissions that are now available in Admin->Groups & permissions, Group owner permissions, Group moderator permissions and Group member permissions.

A patch has been uploaded to the download server to correct this.

If you've already upgraded, the patch won't do anything for you and you'll just need to save your group settings in the admin area again.

Otherwise, all future upgrades will properly retain their category settings in the cache.

A patch to the Social Group system version 2.1.0 has been released that handles a problem with saving changed group member permissions. If you haven't attempted to change the group member permissions you would not have seen any problems.

Download the add-on, upload the files to your server and install the patched version.

Suggestion: How about a group owner's tool option for 'minimum post requirement to join group'?

Unless you want group owners to have complete control over that, you can already do it in XF itself using user group permissions and promotions.

Question:
On "Group information" i can add widgets. The widgets don't show on "group forum".
I want to delete the left sidebar by modify template snog_groups.less: *
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
After this i set the widgets to show the information like the main forum:

Screenshot: Groups information

groepsinformatie.png

In Groups Forum the widgets are missing.
In wich template can i make the modification to show the widgets in Groups Forum?

* Edit: Now i've discovered the option to disable the left sidebar in "Settings for all groups" :cool:

Just adding a widget with the 'Display in positions' set to 'Forum list: sidebar' should make it appear in the group forum view.

forumsidebar.png

There is also a position of "Group: Sidebar" for most widgets that will show them on most of the other group pages. The media gallery is the exception. No sidebars will show on that group page. The right sidebar is not available in the Media gallery. The left gallery sidebar is disabled in groups.

groupwidget.png

Group: Sidebar is the right XF sidebar.

Group: Sidenav is the left XF sidebar.

If you want the left sidebar for the media gallery to show on the group media page, disable the "xfmg_category_view - Removes media gallery sidebar in groups" template modification.

Would love to be able to change the color of different events, so when it shows on the calendar it's not just the default XenForo color.

You don't have per event control, but you can change the general color scheme in admin->Style properties->Group event calendar.

Right, I am aware that is possible. I was more so asking as a feature request.

Also, would another feature be possible to have people RSVP to events?

The update did nothing with the group Photo area.

Could you please right click on one of the missing photos and check the image properties to see if they actually exist on your server in the location shown when you right click on them? And what is the location?

Also, what version did you upgrade from?

So now I have tried to delete the group and try again... But that is not possible.

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Creating default object from empty value in src/addons/Snog/Groups/Pub/Controller/Group.php at line 1478
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/Snog/Groups/Pub/Controller/Group.php at line 1478
  2. Snog\Groups\Pub\Controller\Group->actionAdminGroup() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Back