[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
Hello,

I have created a poll but I can't vote or edit it even though I am a group leader.

1540039096079.png

Thanks for the report. I can confirm there is a problem with that.

I'll have a look and release an update as soon as I locate the problem. But it may not be until Monday.

I've located the problem, but it will take some time to correct/test and I won't be able to release an update until Monday.

Interesting that it hasn't been noticed yet but I'm glad that you found the bug and are looking forward to the update.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Yeah, it's like the discussion related updates a while ago. Until someone actually uses a function, problems wouldn't be reported. The fact that the problems with discussions took so long to come to the surface showed me how little that is being used. Evidently it's the same with polls.

Fortunately every problem that's been reported has been relatively minor. The poll problem is in reality minor, but takes a little more coding to solve.

yes unfortunately my users are very lazy to write and I think that also many users do not know how to handle with many functions

Would it be possible to add an option to the calendar to schedule repeated events? e.g. every week?

Hi Snog Snog
Yesterday i have install the XF2.0.11 security upgrade and in the evening i got 51 lines of errors:

When i click on 1 of these errors i get this output:

On all the errors i see the same forumname (druce allanon). Can it bee a permission problem? Druce allanon has got admin permissions like me.

If he's not a super admin, could you check his permissions in Admin->Groups & permissions->Administrators and see if he has the "Manage social groups" permission checked?

Ahh wait. I think I see the problem.

Do any of your groups have sub-forums?

Yes, they have.
On the forum itself there are no problems, everything works fine.
It's only some errors on the adminpanel.

Thank you for confirming that. I'll issue an update next week for the group system that should cure the errors.

The error you're getting is a "Notice". Notices do not stop the system from working, but are just "Notices" that something isn't quite right. ;)

RSVPs have been asked for before, but I don't think that will be added. We'll see.

So far as the dates, what time zone is the user setting the start date in and what time zone is the user viewing the created event in?

Back