[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Check your user group permissions per the README.txt file. It won't appear in the navigation tabs if users don't have permission to view groups.

Please look at Admin->Groups & permissions->Group settings...

groupoptions.png

You want the above set to "Large banner".

So far the addon is working great, but reporting posts from within groups doesn't seem to work. Nothing pops up in the moderator panel - can things not be reported from inside groups or am I messing something up in my permissions maybe?

I'm going to have to look into this. I can duplicate the problem on one server, but not on another. So I'll have to see what the differences are to see why it works on one site, but not the other.

This might take quite a while to dig into.

This is not going to be an easy fix and it will take some time to correct.

But for now, set the administrative permissions for the group forum (node) to all "Yes" and you should be able to view reports as an admin.

Having some issues with this.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

According to my logs you last downloaded this add-on in July and are at least 8 versions behind the current version.

Download and upgrade to the current version and let me know if the errors still happen.

Create a group with a forum and move all threads from the existing forum to the group forum.

Do you have the same test/dev domain policy as does Xenforo? i.e. in that they allow a second test/dev domain to use the primary license as long as the test/dev domain is not available to the public?

XF told me they want us to register the test domain in their system first. Then, when we are ready to setup the production system, secure the test site and change the registration in the XF system to reflect the production domain.

I just wanted to point this since when I validated and bought the AddOn from you, my registration is currently pointing at my test domain.

I hope this isn't too confusing.

Bug: Version 2.1.7.1 on XF 2.0.12 PHP 7.2.14

Whan the admin user clicks on the Group Discussions link of a user's group, get the following:

Code:

Also, seeing this in the system log:

Code:

Thanks for the report. I'll fix this in the next release.

For now have the admin create a group and then delete the group they created. Or, at least join a group. That should cure the error.

After upgrading to XF2.1 the reactions (likes) don't work in groups. Can this fix by css?

What version of the group system are you running? They work on my development server...

grouplikes.png

Are you using the default XenForo style?

I'm going to be running a test upgrade on a duplicate of this site either later today or tomorrow. I'll have to see what happens with that.

Back