If you have obtained any of my premium add-ons from another site, you DO NOT have a valid license for those add-ons and no support will be given to you. The only place that can sell licenses for my premium add-ons is this site.
Just a note to those that have purchased this add-on.
There have been some changes to the add-on upgrade routine. So, I would strongly suggest you download the add-on again before installing a live XenForo 2 site. Or, if you are going to do an upgrade from XenForo 1 to XenForo 2.
There has been an update to the XF 2 social group system which corrects a large query count on the main site page. That happens because I had removed a couple of lines of code for testing purposes and forgot to put them back in the release.
Download the add-on and just upload the files to your server to cure the problem. There's no need to run the upgrade again or to rebuild the add-on data.
I'm not going to lie... When I was doing the first few conversions to XF 2, I was following the guidelines for naming permissions. I was unaware that we could port over the old definition names. To go back and do that now would mess up anyone that has setup their permissions in the XF 2 version.
And so far as the categories go, that change was required because of the totally different system used for the groups.
Download the add-on, and upload the files to your server. You do not need to rebuild the add-on.
As a reminder to everyone, the version number of this add-on will not change so long as XenForo 2 is in Beta. The fixes will be simply be placed on the download server and I'll include instructions in a post if needed.
And really, XenForo 2 Beta and any related add-ons should not be running on a live site. In the event of a catastrophic failure or a major change to either one could mean re-installing XF 2 or upgrading from a clean XF 1 installation. Unless of course you're willing to risk that.
Download the add-on and upload the files to your server. There's nothing else to do after that.
The problem was a change in that particular code that was suggested at the XF site. It worked fine under some circumstances, but not all. So, the change is a regression to my original code for the forum.php file.
@Nelson58 could you plase download the latest version, upload the files and 'Rebuild' from the add-on menu.
Then let me know if it's still happening or not.
I'm asking because your last download of the add-on was about 3 hours before the last update that curred some problems with XenForo Beta 8. And I also made some performance improvements yesterday. So now I can't duplicate the problem you're having and they may have fixed it by default.