[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
You've never seen a download button for premium add-ons.

Click your name at the top of the page, then click "Download my add-ons". ;)

Category banners are just what they say they are. Banners for the group categories. Click on the Groups tab here and you'll see the Category Banners I use here.

If you're not displaying them, then you don't need to do anyting. But, if you're not using categories at all, that could be a problem. Check the README.txt file for the add-on.

Go to Admin->Groups & Permissions->Social Groups->Group settings. Scroll down to "Main group settings" and select "Large banner" for the "Show group image" setting.

Then upload a group banner that is large enough to be displayed there.

Is there no way to delete photos uploaded to the group? I'm not seeing a delete option anywhere.

I also noticed that the permissions maxJoinedGroups and maxCreatedGroups don't work. For example, I have both set to 1 and that's completely ignored.

Edit: Seems my theme Tactical doesn't show Owner tools...

I have errors:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

I'm going to have to look at the Tactical theme again. It was working with all ThemeHouse styles but it appears something has changed with that one.

I'll have a patch out later today to correct this error.

It does show in the Tactical theme. There is an arrow in the header... click on it to scroll over...

Before scroll...
unscroll.png

After scroll...
scroll.png

The patch to fix this notice is on the download server.

Download the add-on and upgrade to the new patch.

That's a simple fix...

Go to Admin->Appearance->Style properties and select the style. Select 'Page setup' and scroll down to 'Titlebar location'. Change that setting to 'Default (outside of main body)' or anything else other than 'Inside main body'.

Back