[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
Problem solved :)
I've updated all add-ons and (customized) templates.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Actually if it's working I'm surprised.

I'll be issuing an update for this tomorrow.

I've only the XF default style and a self modificated default-style-based style. Everything working perfect now.

Getting this error with 2.1:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Also be sure you've upgraded XFMG and your other add-ons. ;)

More specifically Siropu\AdsManager, EWPorta and xenMade\LAU

Yes, and I am getting this:

Code:

Try disabling the other add-ons mentioned in the error log and see if you still get the error..
More specifically Siropu\AdsManager, EWPorta and xenMade\LAU

I believe the error is coming from one of those because I can not duplicate it here or on my development server.

That and line 181 in my add-on returns control to the parent function. So, the error isn't coming from the groups add-on. It's coming from another add-on that is calling the canLike function and my add-on is just exposing that add-ons problem. The "canLike" function in my add-on is there for backwards compatibility with XF 2.0 but it does not call the function. "canLike" does not exist in XF 2.1, so any add-on that calls the "canLike" function will be the cause of the error.

EDIT: I believe it's coming from here..
The ads manager or EW Porta.
Code:

And I know he just updated the ads manager today, so if you haven't upgraded that it's highly possible that's where it's coming from...
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ads-manager-2-by-siropu.6153/updates

Your addon is conflicting with EW Zenporta by Jaxel. When I access a certain post, I get this error:

Code:
If I disable the Groups addon, it clears and I can see the post. I would try to contact Jaxel, but he never responds, and appears to be an egomaniac.

Likewise, if I disable the EW Porta addon , it also clears, but I need that addon.

There is NO "canLike" function being called by the group system the function is there for backwards compatiblity with XenForo 2.0. And the fact that the function exists in my add-on is exposing the problem in another add-on. I've explained that above.

The error is coming from one or more of the XenPorta templates that is calling canLike. canLike is a XenForo 2.0 function ONLY. You need to upgrade that. OR, you can edit the XenPorta templates and change canLike to canReact anywhere it's called by XenPorta.

To be exact, canLike is being called in the EWRporta_article_macros template where shown below (in 2 places)...
Code:

That is a XenForo 2.0 function ONLY. Change it to canReact.

Will do, and thanks for helping Snog. His addons are good, but Jaxel provides no support whatsoever.

You may also need to change the link for those from 'posts/like' to 'posts/react'.

I don't mind helping where I can, but when I'm telling you that the problem is in another add-on (and I narrowed it down to 3) I can't always be the one to debug their add-ons.

Final warning: Tomorrow the next version of the Social Groups system will be released. Support for XF 2.0 will be dropped in that release.

Getting an error after updating to 2.1.8 on Xenforo 2.1.0 while attempting to create a new group...

Code:

Oddly, I did not get this message on a second attempt to create the same group. It seems the first attempt triggered the error, but subsequent attempts succeed.

There may have been some caching taking place after the upgrade that didn't complete right away.

Back