[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

It seems so. I just tried 2 other groups that were throwing an exception before, but those are fine as well. Thanks for the quick response. I love your work! Very appreciated!

I think I must have widened my website slightly when I first set it up.
The default large banner (and any I upload) is not wide enough. I have changed the large banner size from the 1000 to 1200 in the Group Settings to see if that would work. Then I deleted and re-uploaded the large banner again, but it does not resize to the 1200 width. It stays the exact same width. I also tried reducing the height from 200 to 180 and nothing happened. Can you check and see if it is resizing based on the custom value within the Group Settings?

That's the standard XenForo groups phrase.

I'll change it in the next release so it's a group system phrase.

For now, you can edit the snog_groups_list template and replace this <xf:title>{{ phrase('groups') }}</xf:title> with whatever you like such as <xf:title>My Groups</xf:title>

But if you edited the nav.snogGroups phrase you can use that <xf:title>{{ phrase('nav.snogGroups') }}</xf:title> which is probably what I'll change it to in the next release because that follows the other title values.

Is there any way to send a private message (conversation) to each member of a particular group? For example, an owner wants to send a private message to all in their group about an event occurring.

I am not sure I understand the in the group settings and the option of Forum Categories. It displays my forums parents and gives me an option to select one or all of them.
Do I need to create a new node just for the groups?

So if someone created a private group and allowed visitors to view the posts made there is no option to turn off so visitors cant view the thread once its already created?

Normally a private group's posts are not visible by default. The view options are removed when the private group selection is made.

However, there is a bug where it is possible right now. The second item in the Known Issues list...
https://snogssite.com/resources/social-groups-for-xenforo-2-1.49/field?field=snField3
For now, the way around it is to make the group public, save the group. Go back and edit the group again, uncheck the view options for the forum, then just check the "This is a private group box" and save the group again.

Bug report for version: 2.1.10

after forum upgrade:
XenForo 1.5.23 ---> v2.1.1

I tried to update the add-on:
Social Groups for XenForo 1.4.4 ---> Snog-Groups-2.1.10

But when I'am updating the add-on, this message appears.

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Back