[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It doesn't sound like you have an emergency. There's nothing compelling you to do anything in haste. You should wait for snog to see the notification to this thread that ozzy posted.

Ozzy you will get a version of the style we hope for quick resolution of this soon.

Success !!!
After a day's work of building a mirror site and then making the mirror site as close to the live site as possible, I uploaded the src and js files to appropriate folders.
Then the Social Groups Addon had the "Social Groups" upgrade NAV BAR of which I selected to upgrade. I then switched over to the test site and the Social Groups is back now. Thank goodness. At least for the test mirror site. Now to replicate on the live site. No data lost and the navigation bar is now working.
1602038400183.png

The compatibility isn't ok with XF 2.2 Too many server errors today as well. Hope Snog can look at this soon.

It’s probably style related. No errors are cropping up in default type styles.

Ozzy it's kind of hard to throw errors like that from a style aspect of things.

Not really. If you get me a copy of the style I can try to replicate the errors.

The forums will still be there, but they will be "hidden". You would need to make them visible via the admin control panel.

FYI... Unfortunately I am no longer developing add-ons. I only stop by when I get a chance and any questions directed to me may not be answered for a very long time.

Plus I don't have copies of the current versions of all add-ons and the versions I have are changed to fit my needs and are most likely no longer compatible with what's being distributed here. (IE: my versions do not support custom styles at all)

Bug report for version: 2.1.28

Two things:

1. If you select a letter and you get more than one page as result, the navigation doesn't work properly.

Output at "D":
nchGwg2.png

If you select page two, the result is ...
MNM3HUk.png

... with all groups

2. There is no difference between upper and lower case letters in the navigation. All groups with the letter are displayed.

v2.1.12

Is think, it's not a new problem.

I had already noticed it a long time ago. Therefore it may have been there since the Add-On was released. :confused:

The browser address at the first image ist "..../groups/?alpha=D" , the "2"-link is ".../groups/?page=2"

This link would probably be correct: ".../groups/?alpha=D&page=2"

Hi Ozzy47 ozzy47 , I believe Russ from PixelExit has been in contact with you regarding an issue with this add-on?
For some reason it messes up the forum view

Attachments

I was waiting for feedback from a couple of customers, but have not heard back. I’ll send you a copy of the addon (when I get home) to test and see if the issues are fixed.

Back