[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
Snog Snog or Ozzy47 ozzy47 can you add this phrase "No events to display" for translate?
js\Snog\Groups\fullcalendar.min.js

Hello ;),

Getting error addon
https://www.cozworld.com/forums/astroneer.602/
XenForo v2.2.5
PHP 8

Server error log
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool src\addons\Snog\Groups\XF\Finder\Thread.php:100
Generated by: CoZmicShReddeR May 5, 2021 at 10:09 PM
Stack trace
#0 src\addons\Snog\Groups\XF\Finder\Thread.php(100): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Try...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', 100)
#1 src\addons\Snog\Groups\XF\Finder\Thread.php(30): Snog\Groups\XF\Finder\Thread::checkForum(21, 'viewDeleted', Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User), false)
#2 src\XF\Finder\Thread.php(22): Snog\Groups\XF\Finder\Thread->applyVisibilityChecksInForum(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Forum), false)
#3 src\XF\Repository\Thread.php(15): XF\Finder\Thread->inForum(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Forum), Array)
#4 src\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum.php(223): XF\Repository\Thread->findThreadsForForumView(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Forum), Array)
#5 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'Forum', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EWR\Porta\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src\XF\App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src\XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(22) "/forums/astroneer.602/"
["referrer"] => string(32) "https://www.cozworld.com/groups/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

No other addon is an issue atm so I'll just disable the addon until

Also latest up date for Xenforo is now Recommending PHP 8

So you might consider fixing accepting it... ;)

I have encountered this error message when trying to transfer ownership of a club. Not in the administration panel, the error pop-up window has appeared in the same forum.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

I've just purchased and installed this addon - fantastic work.

Is there some sort of documentation or support about the addon? I am having trouble understanding some of the things it does (or is supposed to do). I would love a full-fledged FAQ if you have one for example. Some of the basic questions I have:
- what's the difference between group discussions & group forum?
- why do we have to select forum categories?
- I created an event in the group calendar but it's not showing up. The calendar display page doesn't look like it's working properly (I can't switch weeks, etc.) but it may be something I've done - or haven't done.
- is there a setting allowing to upload multiple photos at once instead of 1-by-1
- is there a setting allowing to invite multiple users at once instead of 1-by-1
- are there any widgets we can insert in sidebars or something? I'm not seeing any in the Widget list (ACP)

I'll probably have a lot more questions as I go. If you have a user guide, FAQ or anything I'd love to read it.

Ozzy47,
I bought this bit ago. Is there any chance you'll be adding prefix support?

Hall Ozzy,

i found 2 problems.
1. Normal users who are group admins can move topics from a group to normal forums that are not in the group forum.

2. See the following error message:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Or ist this a error from MAZ AMP?

Hi

Where is template for
Create new group ?

Do you mean this template ?

Appearance > Styles > Default style - Templates

Edit template: snog_groups_main

my site is big forum

Just wondering if I allow user to create group with group forum

in the future If my forum has 1,000 -3,000 groups ( forum nods)

Will this slow down my forum ?

on my VB3 had 500+ Social Groups and I stop social group after move to Xenforo 1

Back