same problem

[OzzModz] Social Groups 2.1.30
Xenforo v2.2.6 Patch 2

1) It working well on show thread and forum view
2)But show duplicate on page

1.group information
2. Group photo
3. group member

I need to hide a widget in the groups forums and threads. Looks like they use the same forum_view and thread_view templates as the rest of the site. Is there any variable I can look for to distinguish group forums/threads from regular ones?

So we ran into an issue today. On our three groups we have created, the media categories were deleted somehow. The 'group media' tab still shows on the groups but when you click on them, obviously it states can't be found. If they go into owner tools and try to delete the group media, it throws an error:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

And then if you go into edit group, it won't let you unclick it. How do we remove the group media from these groups without deleting the whole group and starting over. Site is at https://www.talkingevs.com and the groups are listed under groups. I tried to add media categories back names the same as the group and put as showing all items from that group forum, but doesnt work. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Is there a chance you could make the "Invite Member" option a lot more prominent?

1638930645485.png

A widget on the left with a text box to type in the user name would be great. This would give people a big sign post to the best way to grow their social group.

HI Ozzy47 ozzy47 -- is there any way to put a create group button on the group main page? I am worried that people won't understand or think to try the drop down menu and will not understand how to create a group. If there's some code I could pop in somewhere to do that, that'd be awesome!

Thanks!

Not to be a pain, but I cannot seem to find how you invite people to the group...? An option is not available in the drop down or in the group itself. Is that feature only functional when 'Invite only' is ticked? Thanks!

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I might be having a similar issue to this.

Our groups are a sub-offering of our main site experience. We have site-wide moderators who get reports from groups but cannot access them. As an admin, I can access all groups and perform moderator functions, but it seems that our moderators can not. I would like to enable our moderators to be able to access the group add on's moderators and viewing permissions without making them a moderator for every group one at a time. Is there a way to do this?

I have gone over settings, and cannot find a way around this. Is there something Im missing?

One other thing ( Ozzy47 ozzy47 Maybe you could please let me know if I should be posting in the bug reports thread for this...):

We have been getting reports of banned members still getting alerts emails from group activity. It is my understanding that XenForo should be suppressing banned members from receiving alert and system emails, but these ones seem to be sneaking through. Wondering if this should be working in concert with a higher level admin setting, or if something is amiss in permissions that I ought to be straightening out?

Back