[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
I get this error if i try to delete a user
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
There was a hot fix placed on the download server to correct that problem on Saturday.

Download the add-on again and just upload the files to your server. There's no need to do anything else.

Something for the wish list.

The ability to join groups on registration. I am not sure how practical this would be if you have a large number of groups on your forum.

There was a problem with the update I posted.

If you have downloaded the last update, download it again and upload the new files to your server.

Now the groups category is shown to me
1517073604437.png

although I deselected "Display in the node list
1517073629677.png

That would be correct in the current version.

The categories are shown to Admins and the Owners of groups. (owners only see the category their group is in).

That was needed to correct some problems when moving threads. Once XenForo 2.0.2 is released, I'll be re-visiting the original problem to see if the corrections they've made in that version will fix the original problems in the groups add-on.

Link to XenForo bug report that is affecting the group system's ability to move threads...
https://xenforo.com/community/threa...t-unable-to-move-threads.141635/#post-1215775

What is the current Standing?
When I click a Group, as admin, then I will be redirected to the forum list.
XenForo 2.0.2.
Groups 2.0.8

Hold on, if the group does not have a forum there was a problem.

I've placed a patch on the download server to correct the problem. Download and upgrade to 2.0.8.2.

See my post right after yours. If the group does not have a forum, it would have taken you to the forum list before the patch was issued.

Back from the gym, downloaded 2.0.8.2, upgraded and .... it works fine! :)
Thx, for the fast response.

Heyo. great add-on Snog. Getting server errors when trying to invite members. Running 2.0.8.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Thanks.

I've uploaded a patch to fix the problem to the download server. Download and install the patch.

ummm i feel like I may be derping, but I don't see a download button on the resource page anymore.

Back