[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
I did as you asked. I am STILL getting this error:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

That's a different error. ;)

Is the member that the error was generated by a member of any groups?

Nevermind. I was able to duplicate the error. I'll have a fix on the server ASAP.

The fix is on the download server.

Same as before. Download the add-on, upload the files to your server and 'Rebuild' from the admin add-on menu.

NOTE the way add-ons are downloaded has changed. Click on your name at the top of the forum and select 'Download my add-ons".

I have downloaded the latest fix and rebuilt the addon. I will advise of the results.

The person involved in the error was a group member.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Thanks.

While I tried to locate all bugs before release, I can't recreate everything that might take place on a live site. So, the best I can do is deal with each bug as it rears it's ugly head.

After I posted the post above this, I located another possible error in group discussions.

I fixed that and put the file on the download server. Same as usual, download, upload, and rebuild.

Code:

• LogicException: Entity Snog\Groups:Member (class: Snog\Groups\Entity\Member) could not be found

• src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:51
  • Generated by: Unknown account

• Nov 8, 2017 at 9:30 PM
Code:

Hmm, my reply went away.

Those errors are saying the files can't be found.

Please be sure you uploaded them to the proper locations.

Either that or the error happened while you were uploading and aren't happening any more.

I reloaded everything, and it did not happen again. It looks as though that was it.
I will let you know.

In my case the upgrade is completed successfully.

More errors this morning:

Code:

Could you please disable Andy's add-ons and see if the error still happens.

Note that because Andy is now charging for his add-ons, I do not have access to them to debug any problems that may arise involving them.

MANY of Andy's addons are generating errors, NUMEROUS errors.
I told him about them, but.....

It is possible that the problem is with the group system. But until I can gain access to Andy's add-on, there's no way of telling for sure.

I don't think so. When I delete his addons, it ends.

A question about this add-on.

Why is this? What's the advantage?

When I search for something (everywhere) on the forum, do I find posts done in a group I am a member of?

And another thing: is it possible to use the event-system for the whole site? I mean, is there a way to do that without a major upgrade of the add-on? I want to have an events-system on my site but I wouldn't want two different systems for the groups and the main site.

Back