[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Thanks Ozzy. Russ sorted this out on my 2.1 site, but will happily test on my 2.2 site which has the same issue.

Just to update the thread, Ozzy sent through an update that sorted all the issues :D

Bug report for version: 2.1.29

Just seemed to have noticed a glitch.

Within groups, if you scroll to the bottom of the last post to make a reply, below the reply box it also shows all the posts again. If you scroll down further, there is also a second reply box.

error.png

Just tried on the default style and it does the same. Using XF 2.2.1

What about with other addons disabled? I’m not able to replicate the issue you’re reporting.

Same with add-ons disable.
Strange how it's fine on my test site, but not on the main. I've spoken to Russ who is going to have a look as well.

Very broad question, but what should we troubleshoot if users suddenly lose Reply permissions on a Groups forum? These are owners and moderators of that group.

We worked it out.

How can permissions be rebuilt? There appears to be no option to do that. Our users reported that all of their permissions were gone after the simpleCache row in xf_data_registry was deleted.

As I said on XF:
“Unsure. Maybe disable the addon and re enable it, that will force a permissions rebuild for XF.”

I suggest that the link to join a club be made more visible

Hi Ozzy47 ozzy47 , Had a member of my forum drop me this message and wondered if you would know at all.

I think Snog Snog would be more qualified to answer the questions. It would take me a bit of trial and error to find out for sure. He should answer if he can find some free time.

Bug report for version: 2.1.30

Having an issue with forum permissions.

On my forum, registered users do not have access to groups, they must subscribe to premium membership.

At first, one registered user was able to access and join a group. Figured it was just a glitch, didn't worry about it too much.

Now, we have premium members who's subscriptions are expiring and they are continuing to have access to groups, even though they shouldn't be able to.

Not sure what to do now. I have double checked permissions. I have disabled and enabled the add-on.

Back