[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Unregistered and registered are set to "no". I have my premium members set to yes. Other than the one member, nobody that wasn't in the premium usergroup could access the groups. As for the rest, once their premium membership expires, they are keeping access to the group they are in.

I have even went into the category and individual forums that the groups use and removed access via node permissions.

Haven’t had a chance yet. The weather hasn’t cooperated and let me stay home to work on the site. Maybe next weekend.

I have a permissions question. If I turn on "member can post thread" option in the group setting, they are able to post in all the threads of any group. But I would like to restrict their ability in some forums. If I turn off "member can post thread" but turn on "can post thread" in the forum permissions they can post a thread anywhere in any groups. But specifically the one I'm trying to achieve. Hope that makes sense.

Bug report for version: 2.1.30

Social Groups conflict with Theme House Activation Email Reminder/User Purger 1.0.0 Patch Level 2

@TickTackk sent you the solution to this issue. I can confirm that the solution worked.

Contact @TickTackk on XenForo. I got a mod created from him where it will associate the Social Group with a Usergroup. You can add/remove from either. Therefore, you can tie your premium membership to a usergroup and the member would be added to both. And vice versa if the premium membership removes the member from the Usergroup, it would removed the member from the Social Group. If you do, tell him I referred you.

https://xenforo.com/community/members/ticktackk.90375/#resources

The node level is what I'm referring to. Doesn't work.

Bug report for version: 2.1.30

When an event is added to a group the calendar will no longer advance in the monthly mode. The calendar will also disappear if you click another view then try and go back.

Back