[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
Is there a way to add breadcrumbs to sub-forums? Moved down from the very top.

Is there a way to sort the categories by the way they are sorted in the forum, not alphabetically

Bug report for version: 2.1

Regular members able to see soft deleted threads.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Even if the member can't see the thread, they can see the post if they click on it because it shows up in the activity stream, as soft deleted.

When you click on a group category it say "no groups found" even though there are groups.

edit: sub-categories

Bug report for version: 2.1

MAJOR BUG!!

In permissions I gave a group the inability to join zero groups. But if they are invited they are able to join. Also even though I created group permissions to not create a group, someone can transfer ownership to a user that cannot create a group.

Note: After leaving the group and testing again, the same user cannot be added because the error they are already in the max number of groups. But it initially let's users get around the permissions.

Hello.

I asked in the Xenforo discussion about having forums where users that aren't members of the social groups can post too, and Ozzy47 Ozzy47 told me it's probably not possible.

I'd just like to recommend this to be an option for future updates, I know in most cases people won't use it for their forums but I think it's something pretty basic that should be possible to do easily, and I personally would like to have it in my forum.

Also if Snog Snog or anyone knows how to do this in any way, please contact me.

Thank you.

I'm having the same problem. Did you resolve this?

I recently upgraded from Xenforo 1.5 to 2.2 and the Groups navigation doesn't include a link to search groups. Can you tell me what that link would be?

I have been getting a lot of errors with this add-on but it has stopped now. I would like to know if this kind of errors are not important and can be ignored. Here is a sample:

This same error is repeated for 1379 pages

Server error log
Clear
MySQL query error [1114]: The table 'xf_session_activity' is full

Yesterday at 5:10 PM src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

That is not from this addon, your session activity table is filling up. Post over on XF for help troubleshooting that.

Thanks, sorry for the mistake,

can you delete this post?

Can you add the phrase of the image to translate it with my language? in your next version...
1617654794752.png

And its posible to add an option to react in the discusion group but with diferents emotics like in the forum?
Thanks ;)

Back