[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

I don't know what's wrong with me... the invite options is clearly there. I think I was having a moment -- sorry!

Can I ask a stupid question: What is the difference in Groups between creating a group discussion versus a group forum?? I am trying to make sure I have everything fleshed out properly for the site, with this (awesome) add-on... but that is one thing that is sorta confusing me.

Is it that a group forum simply creates an actual forum rather than being one that is available to use from within the group??

Appreciate any insight .. thanks!

It depends on the banned member group permission settings.
XenForo sends notifications regardless of blocking status (as I see - the banned user receives notifications of new profile posts).
To avoid this banned users should be added to group without viewing permissions
(ACP option "Add user group on ban")

Hey guys, one question. Is there any way how to collapse left panel? We don't want to hide it permanently, just sometimes, if we actively using group forum will be nice to use it in full width.

Ozzy47 ozzy47 can you give any insight on the "group widget?" To help users find the groups, I am trying to add a widget that will display maybe groups with the most recent activity or something along that path. I have it set to show upcoming group events, testing that now ... picking group banner displayed nothing... didn't see anything in overview or FAQ. Appreciate any insight you can provide.. thanks man.

Hi,
I bought this plugin here and I really need an invoice for it.
Unfortunately I cannot find it.
Can you show me where I can download it or write me one ?

It's possible to add Attachment in group discussion?

If I post as Group forum, I can upload photos, but if I post as group discussion only add images from URL.

Thanks.

Attachment uploads are not allowed in discussions. That's intentional because discussions are not full blown threads and use a different system than threads do. Discussions were never intended to replace forum threads or to have all of the same functions as threads.

Hi,

We upgraded to PHP 8 this morning, and our version of Groups (2.1.33) has been logging the following error:

Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "thumbnail_url" on null src/addons/XenAddons/UBS/Template/TemplaterSetup.php:27

Wanted to let you guys know / see if this might be an easy resolution?

Is the large banner in Group information tab still exists, i can't see one in groups here ?
Thank you !

ss3-png.2090

Hi
Yes, it is possible

I'm not familiar with this addon, but as I see, it's avatar and banner is the same image (can be enabled in the settings)

1655117636677.png

No, I don't see that.
All group members can add media.

1655117853580.png

Thank you very much, it helps.
Too bad we don't have the possibility to create groups here in order to better see the possibilities of this addon, especially since the description of the addon indicates some features then an "and more!" but thanks again Painbaker Painbaker I'm thinking of buying it and seeing live what I could actually do with it.

Back