[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
Hello, i can't see the calendar in the Event tab, is this normal ?
I tried to use the bug form but it doesn't work : the requested thread is not found

Capture web_15-6-2022_154621_regionalis.fr.jpeg

Should the latest photos widget display the photos themselves or just the title of the photo as it seems to be?

Capture d’écran 2022-06-15 165151.png

I'm unable to add more than 1 sub-forum, settings is 3.

ValueError: Template public:snog_groups_actions error: str_repeat(): Argument #2 ($times) must be greater than or equal to 0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php:4078

#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(4078): str_repeat('--', -1)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1128): XF\Template\Templater->fnRepeat(Object(XF\Template\Templater), true, '--', -1)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/snog_groups_actions.php(141): XF\Template\Templater->func('repeat', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('snog_groups_act...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(86): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(70): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('Snog:Groups\\Gro...', 'public:snog_gro...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('Snog:Groups\\Gro...', 'public:snog_gro...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(162) "/group/club-photo.7/subforum?_xfRequestUri=%2Fforums%2Fclub-photo.192%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1655323986%2Cb7269228c7175ab7b5b7e5fdfccf1354&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(44) "https://regionalis.fr/forums/club-photo.192/"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(23) "/forums/club-photo.192/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1655323986,b7269228c7175ab7b5b7e5fdfccf1354"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I created a public event but it doesn't appears un Public events page... :(
The page is blank.

Hello,
Is someone going to take these bug reports into account? Especially for the sub-forums and the calendar because I had imagined a whole project with this module but here I am stuck with these bugs.
I tried disabling all modules and emptying the extra.less file but nothing worked.
I would be happy to read that you have taken note of the various returns that I have made.
Thank you guys ! Ozzy47 ozzy47 Painbaker Painbaker ;)

We’ll look into this as soon as we can, it’s odd that none of this has been reported before.

With a original style with no add-ons with any template modification i meet the same bugs on my live server.
In a fresh local installation with PHP 8.1.6 everything is fine, so where the problem can be ?

Please help me about this Ozzy47 ozzy47
Where can i start to point the problem on my site ?

In the console i have this when i click on the events tab
Capture d’écran 2022-06-17 152853.png

In the console i have this when i click on the public events link
Capture d’écran 2022-06-17 152945.png

Hope it can help. :(

But I seem to have seen the calendar at least once on the first test group I created, then I deleted it and then the following groups I no longer saw the calendars.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It is not specific to my live installation, it's the same for fresh install on the local server.

It is not specific to my live installation, it's the same for fresh install on the local server.
This error occurs when you click on the create a new sub-forum link in Owner tools after creating the first sub-forum

Works fine on my local forum with default and custom styles.
There may be a conflict with your style scripts or other addons. I need to look on a live site (send me a PM, I'll look in my free time)

Something weird in a group forum:
A member does not see the first message of a discussion, the discussion starts at message #2, moreover the media posted in the first message he does not see either in the media library of the group. I tried to rebuild the discussions in the ACP but it didn't change anything. An idea ?

Thank you.

Back