[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
Hello guys,
I can't modify a group when there is sub-forum. I click on Edit Group then - do nothing or change something - then Save and the following error appears
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Thanks for your help.

hello
there is an error in the group events calendar
puts the events in the list view well, but in the month view or they appear misplaced on another day, or they do not appear visible

Greetings. Very interested in this new version for XF 2.x! I am a license holder for the XF 1.x version. Would I get any discount on the new one? Just curious. Thanks!

My license was for v1.x, and I haven't renewed it yet.... :(

Do you see the ability to download this add-on? You're licensed for the add-on. The xF version isn't relevant to your add-on license here.

Ozzy47 ozzy47 would you be inclined to add a "Create a group" button on the groups homepage (think of "post a thread" for forums) for groups? I am finding that people are not intuitive enough to look at the drop down for how to create a group and they are constantly asking how to do it. I have temporarily solved this with a notice in groups with a link to create, but it would be awesome if the create button could be part of the add-on.... whatcha think?

Appreciate you!

I had a question regarding the social groups plugin, specifically on the ACP side. What sort of customization is allowed here? Specifically:
  • Are we able to create custom group fields to specify extra information about the group?
  • Can we configure what permissions group admins and moderators have?
  • Can we configure groups to require forum admin approval?
  • How much customization is available, e.g. to the sidebar widgets?
  • How is permission management handled? Are global groups created or are user groups handled at the social group level?
  • For group forums, do these live in the forum node system? Is it possible to hide these by default or will I need to manually hide each forum?
Sorry for the slew of questions. I recently purchased a similar plugin from a different developer and it left a rather bad taste in my mouth, so I'm trying to do my homework first this time.

I found a small issue. Not a bug. But when someone creates a "hidden/private or restricted" group, it will still create the new thread announcing the group, however, said thread is then shown to all members. This defeats the purpose of a restricted group, esp. if it is invite only. Upon clicking the link, the user is told they don't have access.

This is a fantastic addon, and does everything I need for my various image posting groups.

If I were to make a suggestion for future releases, the ability to add recurring events--such as once a week, monthly, and/or the ability to set the beginning and end dates of the recurring event would be so handy. Putting in the same weekly event for a year gets pretty tedious... :cool:

This accomplishes what I wanted, but has a few issues.

I understand the design reasoning, but on my forum, I need to make a couple of things happen.

1. In the group forum thread tab, images are shown much smaller than they normally would be in a regular forum post. This behavior applies to guests and members who have not joined the group. I need the images to display at normal size regardless of the status of the person viewing them. How to make this happen?

2. If someone is a visitor/guest or not a member of the group and they click on a photo--they are sent to an Oops! page (spawned as a new window). There is no linking to bring the person back to join the forum in the Group information tab. It is ugly and frustrating...
Rather, I would like to make this behavior stop in the least (no action) or more elegantly, take the viewer to the gallery info tab and the join button.

So then, what code can I modify or comment out to make the images full-size, and stop sending people to an error page?

Suggestions, solutions, or as last resort--point me to the plugin PHP file(s) that handle this.

Thank you in advance for help with this!

Back