• Like XenForo 1.x itself, add-ons for XF 1.x are in maintenance mode. This means that they will receive bug fixes and security updates only. It is highly unlikely new features will be added.

TGDB Thread Starter [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy ($25.00)

Code Monkey

Validated XF Owner
TMDb Threads Owner
TV Threads Owner
TGDB Threads Owner
How is that done. I don't get the missing info box in the first post like I did with Movie and TV. And I don't see any option to update the thread. Also I am wondering what this will do to resource threads.

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Ah, I thought you meant updating of threads that are posted after it's installed.

No, exisiting threads can not be updated.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

So far as resource threads, it was not designed to work with resource manager so I can't say what will happen.

Cyb3r

Applications Owner
PayPal Balance Owner
TGDB Threads Owner
I have weird issue, i added game to test the plugin then i removed (delete permanently) now I can't re-post the game here's the picture:

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
I can't duplicate this at all.

If you have other add-ons installed, try disabling them one at a time to find out if one of them is interfering with the game add-on. I'd focus on any add-on that modifies threads.

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
What style are you using?

Does it work with the default XF style?

Check the 'thread_list_item (Adds game info to thread list)' template modification and be sure exactly what is in the 'Find' section is in the 'thread_list_item' template for your style.

Also check if any other add-ons are modifying the 'thread_list_item' template.

Cyb3r

Applications Owner
PayPal Balance Owner
TGDB Threads Owner
Try to delete the first post and see what happens.

Yeah it was compatibility issue with rich usernames add-on i had to add new template modification, i'll send you the modification so you can implement it in the next update to prevent any further inquiries.

Cyb3r

Applications Owner
PayPal Balance Owner
TGDB Threads Owner
Yeah i was unsure if it requires the first post, so i tried to delete it and see if i can keep the title, unfortunately the title disappeared.

I like to post games without any comment if that's possible, just like reference or showcase board for upcoming games.

Top Bottom