The 100

4.67 star(s)
4.67/5 3 Votes

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Jason Rothenberg

Cast: Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Christopher Larkin, Henry Ian Cusick, Paige Turco, Isaiah Washington

First aired:

Overview: Based on the books by Kass Morgan, this show takes place 100 years in the future, when the Earth has been abandoned due to radioactivity. The last surviving humans live on an ark orbiting the planet — but the ark won't last forever. So the repressive regime picks 100 expendable juvenile delinquents to send down to Earth to see if the planet is still habitable.

Where to watch

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I watched this a few month back and really did enjoy it.

I've watched a few of the current season and it's still good. But I haven't had time to watch the entire season.

I am not sure now if we have had the complete series as yet, so I just keep an eye on it and watch for more seasons.

This is the only negative with Netflix as you watch what they have up but at times there still seasons outstanding. Then when they do release them it has been so long you need to recap to remember what you watched last.

We killed our cable TV service last month for a streaming service that has live TV to save some money. The streaming service has more channels than our cable TV had and it has on demand for many channels, so I can go and watch episodes of shows I've missed whenever I have some spare time. The CW (the one that carries this show) is one of them where I can get on demand episodes.

I want to kill my SAT TV but the mother-in-law only watches the Afrikaans channels on that. So if I kill it she would have no TV at all and I am paying R1000 a month for this compared to the following. I have not watched this SAT TV since we have had Netflix :oops:

Netflix R107
Showmax R99

If I take Amazon right now it is only R20 a month. The problem with this is the bandwidth as it only does HD on the TV. I did subscribe this month as there were a few movies that I wanted to see. The other issue with Amazon the content is very weak our side right now so it does not offer much to even consider taking it full time.

Never heard of it, but the synopsis makes me what to watch it. I'm gonna see if I can get it on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

The 100
Ye Who Enter Here
Season: 3
Episode: 3
Air date: 2016-02-04

Guest stars: Cory Gruter-Andrew, Leah Gibson
Clarke wrestles with a decision. Bellamy learns that something isn't what it seems. Meanwhile, Murphy plots to betray his former Chancellor.

Test
Back