3 - Boomtown Blues - 3:40
4 - Shame on the Moon - 4:58
5 - Love's the Last to Know - 4:31
6 - Roll Me Away - 4:41
7 - House Behind a House - 4:03
8 - Comin' Home - 6:08
9 - Little Victories - 5:52

Overview:
'The Distance is the twelfth studio album by US-American rock singer Bob Seger. It was released in the final week of 1982 (see 1982 in music). It peaked at #5 on Billboard's album chart and sold close to two million copies in the United States.

The album's lead single, "Shame on the Moon", was Seger's biggest hit, holding at #2 for four weeks on Billboard's Hot 100 behind Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean". It also hit #1 Adult Contemporary and crossed over to #15 Country.'

This one was given to me in the early 80's and I sill have a copy of it, love his stuff even today

Oh good! One that can test the cron task to update front cover images. ;)

I've uploaded the cover for this to TheAudioDB.

So far so good. The cron task turned itself on the moment it saw no cover was available when the thread was started.

Perfect! The front cover updated the way it should :D

The next step, the cron task should run again in 10 minutes and turn itself off when it finds there aren't any music threads without a front cover.

And it shut down when it found no other threads needed cover images. :)

I love when things work as planned. :D

lol This was the first thread I came to this morning to upload a cover image myself, looks like this mod is working great now.

I was so interested in the cover updating that I neglected to notice that the missing album description cron task didn't start. I'll have to look at that.

I did not notice that either as I was also hung up on it not having an album cover

The missing description cron is running now. It's already updated a few albums. I think there's only a couple left.

Its looking good so when will you be releasing this one

Not until I'm satisfied that everything is working. Most likely in a week or two.

Ok so we still need a bit more playing with it then,

Yes. I've asked 2 or 3 more people if they want access to the music area for testing purposes.

Well that should give you a great result then

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB
Back