The Good Wife

4.50 star(s)
4.50/5 2 Votes

Genre: Drama

Director: Michelle King, Robert King

Cast: Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Christine Baranski, Alan Cumming, Makenzie Vega Norfolk, Graham Phillips, Cush Jumbo, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zach Grenier

First aired:

Overview: The Good Wife is a legal drama starring Emmy Award winner Julianna Margulies as a wife and mother who boldly assumes full responsibility for her family and re-enters the workforce after her husband's very public sex and political corruption scandal lands him in jail.

Where to watch

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
The Good Wife
Hybristophilia
Season: 1
Episode: 22
Air date: 2010-05-18

Eli Gold works on getting Peter's charges dropped, and Alicia defends Colin Sweeney, a client and accused wife killer, who claims self defense after she finds him handcuffed to a dead woman.

This is a great episode.
The Good Wife
In Sickness
Season: 2
Episode: 21
Air date: 2011-05-03

Lockhart/Gardner defends a patient in a liver transplant case against rival attorney Patti Nyholm; however, the case takes a turn when Patti is fired from her law firm and asks Lockhart/Gardner to represent her. Meanwhile, Alicia deals with emotional fallout from Peter's one-night stand with Kalinda.

I kept passing over this show as the title did not seem that strong or something I would even watch. So the other day I watched a trailer of this show and am so glad I did. If you have not seen this series it really is worth watching or at least just watch one so you can get a better idea of what it is about.

Back