The Good Wife

meinck

TV Threads Owner
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: The Good Wife

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2009-09-22

Creator: Michelle King, Robert King

Cast: Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Christine Baranski, Alan Cumming, Makenzie Vega Norfolk, Graham Phillips, Cush Jumbo, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zach Grenier

Overview: The Good Wife is a legal drama starring Emmy Award winner Julianna Margulies as a wife and mother who boldly assumes full responsibility for her family and re-enters the workforce after her husband's very public sex and political corruption scandal lands him in jail.

meinck

TV Threads Owner
The Good Wife
Hybristophilia
Season: 1
Episode: 22
Air date: 2010-05-18

Eli Gold works on getting Peter's charges dropped, and Alicia defends Colin Sweeney, a client and accused wife killer, who claims self defense after she finds him handcuffed to a dead woman.

This is a great episode.

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
The Good Wife
In Sickness
Season: 2
Episode: 21
Air date: 2011-05-03

Lockhart/Gardner defends a patient in a liver transplant case against rival attorney Patti Nyholm; however, the case takes a turn when Patti is fired from her law firm and asks Lockhart/Gardner to represent her. Meanwhile, Alicia deals with emotional fallout from Peter's one-night stand with Kalinda.

DirtRider

Validated XF Owner
Applications Owner
Raffles Owner
TMDb Threads Owner
OSB Display Owner
PayPal Balance Owner
Custom Add-On Owner
Social Groups Owner
XF2 Groups Owner
XF2 Raffles Owner
XF2 OSB Owner
XF2 Movies Owner
XF2 TV Owner
XF 2 PayPal Owner
XF2 Games Owner
XF 2 Style Stats
XF 2 Music Owner
I kept passing over this show as the title did not seem that strong or something I would even watch. So the other day I watched a trailer of this show and am so glad I did. If you have not seen this series it really is worth watching or at least just watch one so you can get a better idea of what it is about.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom