The Rocky Horror Picture Show

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Tagline: A Different Set Of Jaws.

Genre: Comedy, Music, Science Fiction

Director: Jim Sharman

Cast: Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon, Barry Bostwick, Richard O'Brien, Patricia Quinn, Nell Campbell, Jonathan Adams, Meat Loaf, Charles Gray, Fran Fullenwider, Peter Hinwood, Perry Bedden

Release: 1975-08-14

Runtime: 100

Plot: In this cult classic, sweethearts Brad (Barry Bostwick) and Janet (Susan Sarandon), stuck with a flat tire during a storm, discover the eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter (Tim Curry), a transvestite scientist. As their innocence is lost, Brad and Janet meet a houseful of wild characters, including a rocking biker (Meat Loaf) and a creepy butler (Richard O'Brien). Through elaborate dances and rock songs, Frank-N-Furter unveils his latest creation: a muscular man named "Rocky."

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Well I just watched this movie again and enjoyed I just as much as the firs time. Talk about a movie having no intellectual value at all this is it but sure is fun to watch. This one you would really need to be into it as it really is one of those cult type ones. With it being first release in the early 70's it sure was controversial for it's time and I am not surprised it was banned our side.

Back