15 - This Is It - 3:37
16 - This Is It (orchestra version) - 4:55

CD 2
1 - She's Out of My Life (demo) - 3:19
2 - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (demo) - 5:43
3 - Beat It (demo) - 2:05
4 - Planet Earth (poem) - 3:14

Overview:
Michael Jackson's This Is It (or simply This Is It) is a posthumous two-disc soundtrack album by American recording artist Michael Jackson. Released by Epic Records on October 26, 2009, This Is It features previously released music, as well as six previously unreleased recordings by Michael Jackson. This Is It was released to coincide with the theatrical release of Michael Jackson's This Is It, a concert film documenting Michael Jackson's rehearsals for the This Is It concert series at London's O2 Arena. This Is It is the sixth album to be released by Sony and Motown/Universal since Michael Jackson's death in June 2009.

This Is It debuted at number one in fourteen countries, including the United States, Canada, Japan, Italy and France. Aside from charting at number 11 in Finland, This Is It peaked within the top 10 of the charts in other nations. This Is It has been certified Gold, Platinum, and twice-Platinum in multiple countries. This Is It was the twelfth best selling album of 2009 in the United States and the third best selling album of 2009 based on worldwide sales. The title track from the album, "This Is It", earned Michael Jackson a Grammy Nomination in 2011 for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. This Is It has sold over 10 millions copies worldwide.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB
Back