[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Spot on :)

Ozzy47 ozzy47 Spoke too soon lol There is no plot showing in any of the movies or TV shows - nor are there any watch providers showing either. I thought it may be something I had done in my extra.less file, but it's the same on the default theme which is unmodified. I've rebuilt the caches but no change. What I don't understand is that I've not changed the TV addon, but the current movie addon has affected the TV shows in the same way.

My current theme sample:
1685816354432.png

Unmodified default theme:

1685816414653.png

That fixed it, thank you for a very speedy and positive response - first class :)

Is there a way for me to get rid of the bottom titles and shorten the gap between the movies? Thanks

IMG_0119.jpeg

In the slider settings choose the number of items to show, that will close the gaps.
1686300794404.png

To get rid of the titles add this to your extra.less file.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Ok so i got the error message again and it was after I posted the movie lost boys.

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 0
  • src/addons/Snog/Movies/Helper/Tmdb.php:18
  • Generated by: Mr. Eighties
  • Jun 12, 2023 at 4:32 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Snog/Movies/Helper/Tmdb.php(18): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/chtas/pub...', 18, Array)
#1 src/addons/Snog/Movies/ThreadType/Movie.php(265): Snog\Movies\Helper\Tmdb->parseMovieId('https://www.the...')
#2 src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(338): Snog\Movies\ThreadType\Movie->processExtraDataService(Object(Snog\TV\XF\Entity\Thread), 'create', Object(XF\Http\Request), Array)
#3 src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(207): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->setDiscussionTypeAndDataInternal('snog_movies_mov...', Object(XF\Http\Request), Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(664): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->setDiscussionTypeAndData('snog_movies_mov...', Object(XF\Http\Request))
#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(884): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->setupThreadCreate(Object(Snog\TV\XF\Entity\Forum))
#6 src/addons/Snog/Games/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(45): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/addons/Snog/Movies/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(69): Snog\Games\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/addons/Snog/Music/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(26): Snog\Movies\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(34): Snog\Music\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Snog\TV\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'PostThread', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\TV\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\TV\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(47) "/forums/80s-movies.12/post-thread?inline-mode=1"
["referrer"] => string(55) "https://www.welovetheeighties.com/forums/80s-movies.12/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["inline-mode"] => string(1) "1"
}
["_POST"] => array(13) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["title"] => string(0) ""
["discussion_type"] => string(17) "snog_movies_movie"
["message_html"] => string(109) "<p>The movie Lost Boys was alright. Not a movie which I'd purposely tune to or look for to watch.&nbsp;</p>"
["snog_movies_tmdb_id"] => string(53) "https://www.themoviedb.org/search?query=The+lost+boys"
["watch_thread"] => string(0) ""
["watch_thread_email"] => string(0) ""
["_xfSet"] => array(1) {
["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
}
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "5963956f5b19fef4db2f5b176fe8e811"
["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(82) "{"type":"post","context":{"node_id":12},"hash":"5963956f5b19fef4db2f5b176fe8e811"}"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(22) "/forums/80s-movies.12/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

"Use bug report button" - where? Can´t see one.
Anyway, with the latest version there a no more Posters/Covers in the Thread Listing.

For example:
tmdb.png

That is with the Standard Style. Also happens with other styles. What am I doing wrong?

Can you show this tab of your settings?

1687443651691.png

Also send here a link of one of these images (by right-click on the missing image > copy the image URL)

As far as I remember, the first position (local poster images) was unchecked. And the last position (backdrop cover size) was different.
I uninstalled it a few minutes ago and will start from scratch.

I uninstalled the Addon(s) and now everytime I go in a thread:

"
InvalidArgumentException: Invalid thread type 'snog_movies_movie' in src/XF/App.php at line 3148
XF\App->threadType() in src/XF/Repository/ThreadType.php at line 44
XF\Repository\ThreadType->getThreadTypeListData() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 158
XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/Andy/SimilarThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 16
Andy\SimilarThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20"

Okay. After a new install of the Addon, this one is gone.

As I have written, I installed the Addon again, "from scratch". Now I don´t have the Covers/Posters in Node-View. It will be shown in the first post, at least.

This is Node-View:
tmdb1.png

And this one is from inside the thread:
tmdb2.png

Before I installed the latest Version of this Addon, there was an option to show the Posters in the Node-View. Now I cant find anything like that.
And I made the settings exactly like in your screenshot.

Along with the uninstalling the addon, you have deleted movie thread data.
You need to change the forum type to "TMDb Movie Forum" or allow "TMDb Movie Forum" threads (for "general discussion forum type") and post those movies again.

The nodes that are there for discussions about movies are marked as "TMDB Movie Forum".
tmdb3.png

The One labeled "Im Kino" is the one where I had Covers in the Node-View before the Update.

Seems to work now. I don´t know why. But okay. :D
With the older versions there was the possibility, a thread -after- someone opened one, to "add movie information".
This option is gone now?

tmdb4.png
I can´t add/change anything here. This field is not active, Can´t paste something there, or input a text, a link, a number, nothing.

hi im currently running version 2.1.5 1 -
Can anyone assist me in upgrading to the latest version without getting errors? , i have tried a few times without success.

Back