[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ok, it's time for me to jump in and ask a couple of questions.

DeXTeR DeXTeR please look at your xf_thread table and tell me what the size is of the tmdb_director field in that table.

I'm asking because they are normally identical in size and what's happening during conversion is the info from the xf_thread table is being moved into the new XF 2 xf_snog_movies_thread table. And with identical sizes, that error shouldn't happen.

EDIT: I also moved the posts from the TV thread to the Movie thread to keep things somewhat organized. ;)

Hi guys just a thought , would it be possible to have the option to select media options for which the movies have been released in? so for example on the forum view it would show small icons of say bluray/ 4k UHD / Cinema / DVD.
Perhaps give tick boxes for each format once posting the tmdb info for the poster to select , some users like to know the format info aswel as the movie info.
it may not be possible to do so though so just a though

I can't use this plugin.

i have a problem:
Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json()

That error happens one of two times...

1) XenForo 2.0.x is being used (which is no longer supported).
2) All of the files for XenForo 2.1 haven't been uploaded properly to the server.

XF 2.0.x guzzle folder..
guzzle20.png

XF 2.1.x guzzle folder..
guzzle21x.png

Note the addition of the "promises" and "psr7" folders in XF 2.1.x. (if the "ringphp" and "streams" folders are shown in an XF 2.1 install, they are no longer supplied with XF 2.1.x and are only there as a remnant from the upgrade from XF 2.0 to XF 2.1)

Hi Ozzy

My site has lots of Movie threads which are yet to be converted after installation of 1 week, Is there any way we can do it manually from command line. I know the cron is doing its work but is there any way?

Never mind, sorted it out.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I set up forums for specific genres but didn't go back and edit them after selecting them in the add-on options. The error didn't tell me what I was doing wrong so it took a little while to figure it out.

Hi.

I would like to ask if I can import movies with a Greek translation instead of English.
Futhermore, I would like to know what is the support period for the initial fee paid? One year?
After that, how much is the renewal?

Thank you in advance

The Movie Database does support other languages for movies, but there is no guarantee the movie information would be available in Greek.

Support is included with your one time purchase of the addon.

Just choose your language when at the TMDB site, and set the stage in the A CO in the addon options.

I tried that, but it doesn't seem to fetch the greek movie description.
I did not understand the other part you said for the addon options since I don't own the addon yet.
I'm just asking questions so that I can verify it suits my needs if this is ok.

What about The tmdb movie score? Is this fetched? I do not see it in the test forums.

Thank you again for your time.

P.s . I guess the same things stand for the TV addon since I want that as well.

That is because the addon is set to English here.

I don't believe the score is imported because it can always change. Snog Snog will know for sure.

The same applies to the TV shows.

The score is not imported because the add-ons are intended to spark conversation about the movies on your site and to allow the users of your site to rate the movies on your site. Thus giving the movies/TV shows a different perspective than what is on the Movie Database site.

Back