[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi Snog Snog,

I just wondered if there was any possibility of being able to add a thread filter for actor (cast)?

I did run a search both here and at XenForo.com - but couldn't see that it had been asked previously.

In an ideal world, it would be nice to have this kind of widget functionality, but I'm guessing it is beyond the scope of this add-on?

Since there's already a filter for director, I think it's a reasonable request for a filter for actors, so I'll put it on the wish list.

Something as in depth as that add-on is well beyond the scope of this add-on.

TMDb Movie Thread Starter 2.1.0

I had this issue before I upgraded to Xenforo v2.1.2, I was hoping it would have gone away...

I'm having an issue with adding a Thread Prefix to a post am thinking there is a conflict with something
cannot modify thread prefix.png

OMG! :p

Lol... Yes I must have done it when I removed myself from Webmaster group...

Thank you! ;)

Is there any way to get tmdb collections to work with this plugin?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
this is an example url
https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/119?language=en-US
there is a section for collections on tmdb the URL is different to the movies but i guess its the same principle code?

i was debating a work around by setting the post as a different movie then editing it in the database which is quite easy to do but will make the selected movie redundant for a movie post .

I do not believe there is a way to import a collection. I can take a look on the weekend and make sure it is not something in the addon stopping it.

Okay, it is not possible to add collections at this time. It would require quite a bit of additional code to the addon to be able to use the API for the collections.

I don't have any intentions of adding that at this time, but I will add it to the wish list.

Would you consider adding an option to allow dupes to be posted? When i had this for xf1 i felt it wasn't being used to its full potential becuase of this rule. Users could include the infomation from TMDB for Reviews, Just posting the trailer or any other threads about the movie.

I am getting this error while converting movies thread XF1 to XF2

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

If you want to fix this yourself to keep going, I provided a fix. Note you will get the unexpected file contents in the ACP till a new version is rolled out.

Evidently there are movie threads where there's no image attached to the movie thread.

Changing line 123 in src/addons/Snog/Movies/Cron/Convert.php to this should fix the problem...

PHP:

To:
PHP:

Aha.... i did the edit as said.

But after that this is what i am getting in error log
Code:

Back