[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I, too, would like some help to understand better the answer to CatDogNZ`s question.

And a second one.
Is there a way to make this box responsive with the image above?
(Both left or right positions)

Thank you.

I have installed TMDb TV Thread Starter 2.2.0 Beta 17

1680347281527.jpeg 1680347295333.jpeg

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I don't know which add-on the "xb.less" template belongs to or is it from your custom style - you need to tell its author so that the avatar CSS rules from it needs apply also to the context of those templates

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Fixed in upcoming update

Question is there a way to get rid of the Read Here Text in the thread title box like it shows in the attachment? Thanks

Attachments

This addon does not add such a placeholder
Check your "Thread prompts"
/admin.php?thread-prompts/

i need some help please , as i have added the addon and added api key but see nothing on my forum to do with posting with the addon at all

i have it showing now and i realise i got the posting wrong , but when i now add the tag/id .... i get the following error

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

i have the images and info showing in the main post but in the threads section , i can not find how to show the movie poster ect , please help

This another movie error that I get on my other forum. Looks different from my other forum. Any ideas?IMG_0091.jpeg

Can you clarify the movies add-on version and the name of this movie which you tried to add?

PS: this thread is for the music add-on, maybe this should be moved to the related add-on thread

Oh crap my mistake. I’ll blame my mistake on my middle age lol. My apologies.

Attempting to download Beta 19 in my addons section and it states file does not exist when I click on the addon link - any ideas?

Back