[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
you will needed to update this add-on to 2.2.2 for both errors will appear and also you will needed to update your xenforo software to xenforo 2.3 beta 3 for both errors will appear. Also you needed to enable both countries like example canada and usa for the movie thread add-on for both errors will appear?

here proof
IMG_0274.jpeg

For the bug 2:
I am not sure how this error are appear for the movie thread add-on. But i can tell you that’s I am having this issue and other issue on CountriesXL on my dev productions and live production

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
oh ok

I wanted to say thank you to Ozzy47 Ozzy47 for fixing the widget bug in xenforo 2.3 anyway I am notice the text and scrollbar is displaying if the text is very long

How to repudiate the error:
Step 1: Update to xenforo 2.3 beta 3
Step 2: Update the movie thread add-ons and tv movie thread add-on to newer version
Step 3: Go to Widgets and found [OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter: Poster Carousel if not you must set it up
Step 4: Found Image width and Image height options and set the size to auto for both options. also you have needed check the box for Forum list: Above nodes and also you will needed to change the Number of slides to show at a time to 7

here a screenshot:
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 2.09.23 PM.png

Step 5: Click save and found any movie that's have the longer title like example Diary of a Wimpy Kid Christmas: Cabin Fever
Step 6: post any movie that's have the longer titles like Night at the Museum: Kahmunrah Rises Again
Step 7: found a devices that's has a small screen like MacBook Air m2 13 inches or iPad 10 or 12 inches
Step 8: You will notice the titles and scrollbar in widget is not normal and do the same for the tv thread add-on

I am having this issue on my website and here a screenshot for proof and please look very carefully because the text color is white
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 1.46.07 PM.png

Note 1: I have not tested this error for xenforo 2.2. But I have tested this error for xenforo 2.3 beta 3!
Note 2: This is happing for both add-ons not just for the movie thread add-on in xenforo 2.3 beta 3!

Back