[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Done a test update with this add=on but the movie posters aren't showing
movies.PNG

As you can see the image isn't showing but they are on the server, testing on my own PC if that makes a difference.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
From the README.txt file....

EDIT:
WAIT!

Did you just post those movies after the upgrade? If yes, right click on a poster that's not showing and check the path that's shown for the image. Something is amiss locally if you just posted those movies and the image isn't showing.

If you posted them, then did the upgrade, then the quote from the README.txt file applies.

This one's my fault, working fine now.

Updated Xenforo to beta 7 and now the movie & TV thumbnails aren't showing, nothing has been changed apart from updating to beta 7.

You can see it live here, it's a very low traffic site so upgraded to Xenforo 2 recently.

https://moviesgamestv.co.uk/forums/the-movies.12/

The change to Beta 7 is what did it. And I've already accounted for the changes in Beta 7. ;)

Download the add-on, and upload the files to your server. Then go to Admin->Add-ons and select 'Rebuild' from the dropdown for the movie thread starter.

Note that version numbers for my XF 2 add-ons will not change while XenForo 2 is in Beta stage. They will just be updated as needed without the version number changing.

NOTE: The same goes for the TV add-on.

Works perfectly, thanks.

The fix for XenForo Beta 8 is now on the download server.

Download the add-on, upload the files to your server and 'Rebuild' from the XenForo add-ons menu.

NOTE!!! This add-on will no longer work properly with XenForo Beta 7 or earlier.

Thank you for your awesome Addon. It works like a charm.

I have one wish. Can you center the Trailer in Thread ?

That's not something I would put in as standard.

But you can easily do it yourself by editing the snog_movies_movie template (or by creating a template modification for that template)

Locate this:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

And replace with this:
Code:

Hello, Snog,

it's me again. If "TMDb Movie Thread Starter" is activated, I get the message: see picture.
TMDb_xf20.png
If I deactivate the add-on it will be displayed normally again: see picture
TMDb_xf21.png
Do you have any idea where it's from?

There have been fixes for the most current version of XenForo 2 placed on the download server since you last downloaded your XF 2 add-ons. (for both of your XF 2 add-ons)

Download your add-ons, upload all of the files to your server, and 'Rebuild' the add-on from the admin add-ons menu.

(NOTE: This site is now running XF 2 so if there are any errors I should see them here)

Hi Snog,

I've got a Error if i want to Post a new Movie.

Code:

The Movie i want to Post. https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/376565

I think its a Problem with the Russian Title of the Movie. Originaltitel Дуэлянт

I fetch the Movies in German

I'll see what I can do, that tagline is far from being a tag line... it's this...
Code:

Which translates to this...
Code:

That is more a description than a tag line. The tag line for the movie in English is: "On The Dark Side Of Honor"

I also edited the tagline for that movie at TMDb to be "Auf der dunklen Seite der Ehre". So, you may get that if you try to post the movie again.

That is something to keep in mind. If you have an account at TMDb, you can update movies as needed yourself.

i can't update the add-on because i don't have the lastet version...

The following errors must be resolved before continuing:
  • Upgrades can only be to the XF 1.x TMDb Movie Thread Starter version 2.1.13 or later

That would be correct.

From the UPGRADE add-on page:
The same notice is on the main add-on page.

You downloaded the XF1 version 2.1.13, did you not install it before upgrading to XenForo 2?

I've been out of Rc2, my forum has changed. I thought I had the last version.. I download it yesterday or so ... but this was a mistake from me

Back