[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Just curious was anything looked into with this issue?? Was there something you seen was an issue on the addon or is it my site or the show link??

It’s an issue with the addon, TMDb is now returning NULL values for some things. So I will have to adjust the cod as needed. I should be able to get a patch out next weekend if all goes good at work.

Any update news?? I kinda enjoy using this on my website... ;)

If anyone downloaded 2.1.4 before this post, please redownload before installing, there was a typo in the setup file.

Yes it's all installed correctly and working, thank you.

Post the full error with the stack trace and other info from the error in the admin area.

While I can't help since I don't have XenPorta to locate the problem, the error would be quite helpful to Ozzy47 ozzy47 and I might be able to help him track it down.

Plus, where won't they show? In the TV thread, in the thread list, in XenPorta?

It is showing in XenPorta it's when I go to the forums it won't show

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Changes
Unfortunately that error wouldn't be able to be fixed without Ozzy47 ozzy47 or myself having a copy of XenPorta. Since both add-ons make changes to the thread display by template modifications, it could very well be that the two are no longer compatible.

There was an issue in 2018 that was remedied that called that macro in both the TV and Movie thread starters...
https://snogssite.com/resources/tmd...oro-2-1.55/updates?page=2#resource-update-304
It appears that the macro has been changed, removed or renamed by the author of XenPorta.

In your admin area, go to Appearance->Template modifications and look for the template modification to the EWRporta_article_view template that "Changes display in EWRPorta to properly display movie info" (do the same for TV info) and disable it. I don't remember what the result is if you disable those modifications and I wouldn't be able to help without a copy of XenPorta to see what the actual remedy would be.

I tried disabling no effect and tried manually modifying the template...

The error should have gone away when trying to view movies and tv threads. But as I said, because both add-ons modify the thread display they can't work together without modification.

The movie or tv info won't appear without modifying the problem template in XenPorta. And to do that, either Ozzy or myself would need the XenPorta add-on to locate the problem.

This problem would affect the movie, tv and music thread starters. Support for XenPorta was dropped from the game thread starter a while ago.

Back