[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Does the same thing happen in a unmodified default style? What about with other addons disabled?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

I've got the same problem as well, with the movie plugin - if I use the default & unmodified Xenforo theme, it looks pretty bad.

Got to think with the number of template changes they did with the Xenforo update something got tweaked.

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 1.57.05 PM.png

I have not, just seeing that they released this AM, lol

I'll do that here in a moment and report back.

from my experience 2.1.8 has killed the display on the tv plugin and movie plugin, the games and music appear to be working ok

just updating to patch 2 - hopfuly this will fix it as above

comfirmed 2.1.8 patch 2 has fixed the issue :) happy days

I am getting a peculiar error here. The member of my site is trying to post a tv topic. As here creates the topic he gets an error as shown in screenshot, but the topic gets created and error is getting logged as mentioned below.

Image1.jpg

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Got this new log

Code:

Code:

This is the one

Okay I see the issue, it shouldn’t happen that often. I’ll push a update as soon as I can.

Yes its fixed now, Also its not interfering with the addon xenMade\STFRT

This is an issue where the first image in tmdb.org is not showing or something else is wrong with the images. Adding a new image by logging in and editing the episode solves the problem. Is there any way this error can be caught and either the second or third image (if there is one) can be captured instead of the missing or erroneous first image?

Code:

Thanks Ozzy

Back