[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Hi Ozzy47 Ozzy47, any updates on this? Hoping for the option in all three add-ons as I'd like to display the threads as seen normally, without the posters/covers. Thanks!

So I have my site setup with the add-on at https://www.thegoathouse.community. Have always loved this add-on, but I am curious if it is possible to use these settings.

I currently have a TV-Show Forum for most TV-Shows other than Anime and Professional Wrestling. I am curious if it is possible to when you create a TV Show it portrays it as a Forum within XenForo 2. Then Episodes are tagged and create individual discussion threads within that Category for the show, but displays in the proper order?

For example:
TV Show (Forum): Titans
TV Show Episodes: S1E1 (Thread)
S1 E2 (Thread)​
But these shows always are portrayed on the top and in the proper order so a user can click into that thread to discuss. Then below all the episodes are discussion threads about the show that don't pertain to specific episodes. This may be an option already but here is how things look for me currently.

TV Shows.PNG

TV Shows 2.PNG

This may already be an option, and I just don't have my settings enabled properly. Hoping for some help. Thanks in advance!

Gotcha. Just wanted to see if it was possible. What about:

Rather than the episodes being tagged within the thread itself, so that each episode gets a dedicated thread within the show's own specific forum. Because currently right now my shows that are added create a thread, not a forum.

Mine isn't doing this though. It is allowing for tagging within a specific thread per episode, not creating a new thread. Do I have something wrong within my options?

Here is an example of Sons Of Anarchy. LINK

I may have it figured out. I don't have "Categories" setup......

Ok so I think I got it figured out. But is there a setting that I am missing that will prevent an episode to be posted twice within a given season?

Hey guys so it looks like these thread starter add-ons allow people to post comments on the shows, music, movies that people utilize the database to post.... I just want to verify that and ask how does it work when someone posts to the category/forum that these are assigned to -- does it HAVE to be with a link to the database?

Thanks!

Bug report for version: 2.1.9

If a thread prefix is required it will still give an error to provide a thread prefix even if you already did.

So I already created a specific Forum for Season 6 of Game Of Thrones. It has an image that I don't care for. So I went to The Movie DB and rated it accordingly. This caused the desired image to become the picture for Season 6. LINK

On my site does that image update automatically over time? Or do I need to manually input it via the ACP?

I believe that the image is only updated at the time of creation. Just update it manually.

How do I update it manually? I have looked multiple places and am not seeing the option for updating it manually.

TV AddOn.PNG

TV AddOn 2.PNG

Have you tried the bottom option Check for new poster

1596213342398.png

Back