[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Features are taken under consideration and may or may not be added in a future release.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Is any possible I can sent you some money next week so you can add this faster if possible

I don’t do paid requests. But if you like, you could get TickTackk over on XF to do it. Then it would be up to you to if you would want to give me the adjustments to add to the addon.

I will wait until you going to add this feature in your addon. It would be really helpful if you can add this features sooner to your addons that’s you owned

Is it possible to add the link to the top like it is with Movies. I have my TV Shows setup to where they get dedicated Nodes. Just wondering if it is possible to allows for a link to TMDB like on the movies add on.

Movies.png

There is a link that says "The Movie Database" that does not appear on TV Shows section.

TV-Shows.png

This ends up making users have to find the URL to find a TV Show to add that they are viewing. Would it be possible to update the resource so it displays the link like in movies?

Also all the errors that pop up when there isn't information over on TMDB. Is there a way to bypass it. Because once the show is posted where each show takes a Node, there is no way to edit things like coverart etc.

Bug report for version: 2.1.14

Just had a newly registered member report that "post before registering" isn't working and their posts didn't show up after registration.

I've done some limited testing myself and can confirm this - it works on other thread-starter addon posts

Have you tried it with xf default style and then if no Joy, with addons disabled and on default style?

I ask because it appears you're using TH style, well modified. Wondering if in your testing that was considered.

Not a Themehouse style but yes I've tried with the default and addons disabled - I've even tried on another forum with writing before registering enabled - same thing happens.

When you click post reply, you just get the standard login modal not login if you've got an account or register

tvforum.png movieforum.png

I tried it at your site and was able to replicate your issue.

I noticed however, seems to be only on your TV thread replies? (Highlighted and cursor under it)

TVreply.jpg

I don't see this for movie threads and I can't replicate your issue on movie threads. Is this extra part I highlight, added by the TV thread plugin or added manually? -- Disregard the striken, I can see it's added by the plugin and not manually.

However Ozzy47 Ozzy47 it does seem to be a difference in the addons. And Gemma replicated this on a site besides her own. Something's up and needs looked into I think.

When logged out, replying to an existing movie thread, when the site has "post before register" active?

EDIT: Yeah I see what you mean, when starting a new movie thread this does happen. But not when replying to an existing movie thread.

Because replying to the movie thread is going through standard XF posting, not the addon.

I haven’t added “Write before registration “ in s as my of the starter addons. Not sure the feature is Wilde used enough to warrant it.

After upgrading to 2.1.14 in XF 2.2.2 i am getting below error. my php version is 7.4.12

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

I’ll look when I get a chance. Strange that this is the first for this to come up.

What was the request state?

I was opening the forum index page when this happens

do i need to rebuild ?

Back