[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Having issues upgrading from xf1 to xf2

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That column (tv_image) was varchar (150) in the XF 1 version and is the same in the XF 2 version.

Have you done any customizing of the add-on in XF1? (ie: changing the episode posts or replacing the episode image in a post with one not from TMDb)

The add-on depends on the proper XF 1 post format to convert episode posts to the new XF 2 version (which is where the error is happening). So any customizations done could cause the system to throw an error. The proper BB Codes for the XF 1 version must be in place and contain the expected values.

Potentially you could end up with the same problem when the add-on tries to convert the first post in a TV thread if you've changed the first post in a TV thread. It also relies on finding the proper BB Codes in place to build the first post in the new format.

Also, did you convert your XF database to UTF8MB4? That could also explain the problem. Although it shouldn't because the longest image name provided by TMDb is 32 characters in UTF8 and that would be 128 characters in UTF8MB4.

My Database is set to utf8_general_ci

I am still trying to figure out what is causing the error

If you could send me a dump of your post table, I could find the problem in a matter of minutes and establish if it's something I need to fix or a problem with a particular post on your end.

You're referring to the database dump xf_post.sql from my xf1 correct?

It's just a test of my forums was going to wait out upgrading my site until a few more add ons I use get pushed out but I'll give you the XF2 one

I upgraded my main website this is the only one of your addons I cannot upgrade!

I was wondering could the error because because a few tv shows have no images?

Code:

If you look, this is the same error mentioned a few posts back and the same error we were discussing in a PC. You never told me the final result of what was going on in the PC (we were down to a permission issue) so the changes to fix that problem were never committed to be distributed.

I haven't bought TV starter yet, but intend on doing so (I have Movie and have just bought Music).

Out of interest can you have both TV and Movie starters running in the same forum/node (ie. a film and TV database), or is it recommended to keep them separate?

Sorry to bother you again Snog Snog

Any chance of a widget for this, and other thread starter add-ons? I'd really like for my users to take full advantage of these! :)

I'm able to display this:
widget_default.png

But would love to display something like this, perhaps with some kind of slider (forgive the slightly lazy mockup):
widget_mockup.png

I'm using a style that I can enable dual columns on some nodes so have done for this addon

nodes.PNG

I would like to move the white box showing the last post info, the white box, so it stretches accross the whole of the node. I assume that's from a template modification? Is that something that can be edited easily and moved around.

The add-on does not do anything to that portion of the style. You would need to contact the style creator for help in modifying that section of the display.

The only thing the add-on does is change the thread/node icon to the TV show poster. But it doesn't touch the last post info.

Issue on my front page using XenPorta 2 (Portal) from Jaxel with the TV Thread Starter Overview:
snog_tv_plot.png

It only shows it on the front page the post shows Overview:

Getting an error when adding new episodes to a series

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object
  • src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php:627
  • Generated by: Creaky
  • Apr 7, 2018 at 2:40 PM

Stack Trace
Code:

Request State
Code:

Using the latest version 2.0.5

EDIT: While I wasn't able to duplicate the problem on my development server, I can here.

This will take a while to find. I'll post an update once I locate the problem.

Back