[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That looks AWESOME! How'd you do it.

It's a combination of 2 mods. A public one (I think it costs $10) to change the cover image (useless if you're ok with a standard cover image), and a custom one for grid layout. But I gave my permissions to the coder to release it in public.
Just keep in mind that (unfortunately) the cover image is a manual upload. This mod fetch only the poster photo not the backdrop photo.

Here is a better view with custom cover photos
https://www.diziask.com/forums/running.36/
In addition, I'm working to change layout on thread page. I want something similar from my PHP script. I have css ready from there.
https://www.diziask.com/refene/movie.php?movieid=13
Of course I'll get only the header part from there (Cover photo, Poster photo, Title, Rating).

So since the 2.2 update on my board it seems that it disabled the ability to add a TV Season. I was able to add a new show no problem but do not see any way to add seasons.

No Season Add.PNG

Yeah that is one of the Template Modifications that is affected by 2.2

I hope to have an update out this week.

I have turned off the rating system and it shows up on some areas, but not others.

Error.PNG
Error 2.PNG

No problem Ozzy47 ozzy47. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Take your time. :)

Bug report for version: 2.1.13

I don’t know why I am receiving this error some reason but I am receiving few of while as I know

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

C4E2D2FD-ED9D-49A2-B28D-D40C455B2070.jpeg

Bug report for version: 2.1.13

I am receiving this error when I post a reply when I have installed
[AddonFlare] XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials

there may be other addon that’s may have the same issue

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

41BE1ABF-77AA-4ADD-B993-5722BA29477B.jpeg

Can you please confirm it!

I am wondering is any possible to add streaming option tab with selected streaming option available by country in the movie and TV threads.

B5E4C886-7316-4B88-AB6C-EF8F00A35333.jpeg

Is any possible you can add option to show TV Poster and Movie Poster in search results and tag results instead of having avatar. Would look much better.

12CEC92F-C335-4A61-BB70-516469F3E8E2.jpeg

E4D875A1-DA18-4692-A09E-8885AA386B9B.jpeg

To me in reading the error, it appears the addonflare product is the subject of the error. You might report this as a bug with that addon author.

This addon isn't the subject of the error, it is mentioned only as part of the url being visited when the error occured.

Back