[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I have reported this issue on this developer the developer is saying
I guess it’s a bug the author still needs to fix. Take a look at our add-on’s file:
AddonFlare\GlobalIgnore\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread

It doesn’t use the getNewPostsReply function that caused the error.

The server logs aren’t always the best way to determine which add-on is the issue because the class extension system will only show the name of the last add-on that extended a class, even though there might be multiple other add-ons that extended it prior.

and I am going to upload the screenshots
DADEC6FE-1266-4269-B477-6E08F3B49FB9.png

Disable that addon then post a reply. Does the error still occur then?

I have to think that with around ~100 installs that if it was a issue completely with this addon, more people would be reporting it.

I just created a new TV thread on my dev site, it posted fine. I then replied to the thread and it posted without errors.

All issues that I have seen arise I have posted here Ozzy47 ozzy47. Since your last update everything is working perfectly! And my site is running 2.2

It’s still showing this issue on a other addon
Error: Call to undefined method xenbros\Homeblog\Pub\Controller\Thread::getNewPostsReply() in src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 221
  1. Snog\TV\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  2. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
  7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
it’s looks like there is some issue with getNewPostsReply

Still not working now showing error
Error: Call to undefined method XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread::getNewPostsReply() in src/addons/Snog/TV/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 221
  1. Snog\TV\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  2. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
  7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
now I had to reenable both addons because I needed to

When are you going to do that?

When I can, but I’m not to sure what I am going to find as I’m unable to replicate the error.

Ok thanks let me know when the 2 problems are resolved

Thank you for fixing it.

Bug report for version: 2.1.14

When I posted a episode number 8 and 9 from a show of danger force https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/99583-danger-force it’s show a error once I click post button. I don’t know why it’s showing this error it’s not showing this error when I posted others episodes or shows

this is only happening when you post episod 8 or 9 of show of danger force

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

2C0A4F4A-54CD-4AA8-920C-F070F5669BE5.jpeg

Pretty sure that is to be expected, there is no info for those episodes. I’ll have to look into throwing an error instead of posting if there is no info.

Ozzy47 ozzy47 Still waiting for reply for this few features

Back