[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
its constant everytime

I disabled addon, later done a rebuild. enabled addon but same error message

Funny. I disabled all addons and enabled only TV addon, but again same error

Chris D said this:

“I think we have occasionally seen unusual and nonsensical errors as a result of a corrupted opcache before. It may be worth temporarily disabling PHP's opcache to see if that changes anything.”

Thanks, i disabled the opcache but nothing happened. I tried to re-installing the php 7.4.12 and did a restart. And voila it worked like nothing happened. Now everything is working good. Thanks Ozzy47 ozzy47

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Hi Ozzy47 ozzy47 can you please add this features as soon as possible I do not wanted to pay US$1000 For custom development.

Hi Ozzy47 ozzy47 I am trying to figure out how to replace movie posters instead of using avatar. am I using the right find code class="structItem-cell structItem-cell--icon">.*<xf:if.*<\/div>.*<\/div>)#s here a screenshot what I have

EFDC5A40-6DBE-406D-B43E-5506CE4FB676.png3FAD4E55-C429-4EE8-8664-8352D0A2DE15.jpeg

Hi Ozzy47 ozzy47 are you planning to add some new features anytime sooner that’s I am requesting for my gaming forum?

There are no immediate plans to add anything. You looking for something specific?

hi Ozzy47 ozzy47 yes I am looking for 3 features to be added as soon as possible and I am notice you are not willing to add new features and improvements for 2 addons. I have been waiting for years for this features to be develop.

Feature 1:
Show tv and movie poster in search results and tag results instead of using avatar

Feature 2:
Can you please add streaming tab that’s users can see what’s shows or movies available in there area with including country select and It‘s would require to integration with just watch api that’s themoviedb is using on there website

Feature 3:
Can you please add support for google rich snippets for movies and tv shows. I wanted my website to be best for everyone who is visiting my website

Back