[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Reported this issue in July. Still no reply?

I would like to put a proposal on the table. I belong to an amateur subtitling group and we would love to have a translation progress bar for each series we publish to keep our followers informed. Is it possible to do something like this? If it is not possible or necessary to do it for everyone, can there be a personal intervention? Always in consultation with the creator, of course.
Thank you.

It is now the end of December, and almost 2023. No update on this?

This is a beta version and has only been tested by one person.
But it fixes the problem you described, you just need to select the sort field in the forum settings.

I have ask already for Ozzy47 ozzy47 and Painbaker Painbaker to release the updates to everyone with including new additions add-ons and I am still currently waiting for Ozzy47 ozzy47 to release the update and new add-ons?

I wanted to know when are you going to release it?

Ok thanks for the update

Hello

I installed the plugin but the regular category icons have changed. Why?

Before:
1.png

After:
2.png

This add-on does not change forum icons.
This is probably what your style or custom add-on is doing, and some of CSS rules have stopped working.

So I installed the addon and edited permissions etc. I chose the appropriate category which I was hoping that I could use this addon for a specific forum only but regardless for the life of me I don't see anywhere on how to add a tv show. Ill go to create a new thread but I wont see the tv option. I see the tmdb option but not the tv thread. I'm betting I'm doing something wrong but I can't figure out. Thanks

Did you go to 'Options' TV Thread Starter and select which categories you want to add TV Shows to?

1682872067945.png

I missed this the first time I used the addon lol ;)

Actually it does work. I tried adding it to an existing forum with that also had the movie thread starter on it so I'm guessing that's why I couldn't see the tvthread option. I created a separate forum for tv and there it goes.

I ran out of time to edit my post and add a question. Its there a way like there is for movie thread starter to be able to create new threads without it having it required to add a TMDb TV ID ?

Back