[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by a thread without using a TV ID, wouldn't that then just be a normal forum that doesn't access the addon features?

Ill explain. With the movie thread starter you have the option to either create a movie thread or a regular thread. Basicaly if somebody wants to start a topic of comedy movies they could do that in the same movie forum where the movie starter thread is. With the tv thread starter you don’t have that option.

IMG_0021.png

This option in the new version is only used to create show-specific/season forums. For regular TV show threads a new forum type should be used.

Support for mixed thread types will be added in an upcoming update

Couple of things with this latest release:

Firstly, there are no TV posters showing in the threads - see below:

1683469536574.png

Secondly, when attempting to add a new TV series the following error appears:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

I see you have outdated fragments of snog_tv_post_macros template.
Have you made any manual changes to this template?

1683478228591.png

Sent you a fixed build in PM

Many thanks for sending the fix - it works perfect now.

Indeed, I had made some manual changes - reverted them and everything is perfect now. Many, many thanks fantastic support as always :)

I need the fix too. The movie add-on is working perfectly fine on the new Beta but the TV one spits out that same error.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

So I noticed that when I click on the option random shows or any other option it stays on latest. I tried a few times this morning to edit it but it won’t change. Any ideas? Btw I couldn’t find the report a bug on the bottom anywhere.

Hello everyone.
Is it possible in a future update to correlate the series by season instead of the main page?
Explain:
While there are seasons with their own synopsis, image, the plugin pulls and displays data from the main series page.
The result is to have the same image and summary in all seasons.
I can set the plugin not to update from tmdb, but I don't want to because it's something useful.

Thank you in advance

When posting a TV or movie thread a list of cast members is also created. Would it be possible to make those links so you can see everything they have been in.

Example
The Marvels movie is posted with Brie Larson in the cast list
Lessons in Chemistry TV show is posted also staring Brie Larson

Would it be possible to link to 2 threads, clicking on the actors name in the movie thread takes you to the TV thread.

I can add this if you or someone is willing to fund it

I don't quite understand how this is supposed to work.
This add-on allows you to create a forum with episodes for each season:

1700422599041.png

i cant get the option - Last reply date - To stick on the widget on this release, when i click it and save it defaults back to -Latest TV shows

is there any way to resolve this?

SCRAP THIS- latest release just fixed this

Overview text isnt populated in my threads, why? It's visible in forum list but not inside the threads. It is marked in settings to be included in threads.

Back