World of Warcraft

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft, often referred to as WoW, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) by Blizzard Entertainment, a subsidiary of Activision Blizzard. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

As with other MMORPGs, players control a character avatar within a game world in third- or first-person view, exploring the landscape, fighting various monsters, completing quests, and interacting with non-player characters (NPCs) or other players. Also similar to other MMORPGs, World of Warcraft requires the player to pay for a subscription, either by buying prepaid game cards for a selected amount of playing time, or by using a credit or debit card to pay on a regular basis.
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: MMO, Role-Playing
Released:
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
When it first came out I really enjoyed it but as time moved on I lost interest

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Yeah I have quit several times, once there is nothing left really to do, but each raid brings me back. I been a hardcore raider ever since Molten Core. I think being able to clear the hardest content, which only a small percent of the player base even sees like mythic raiding keeps it exciting. It is indeed a cash cow though.

Well I have not even looked at it for a long time and don't think I even have it any more

If you ever decide to return.. Blizzard doesn't delete inactive accounts.

It would also mean I would need to find some place to purchase the game again

no, you need to convert the old acct if haven't to battle.net with gm then just need to re-download the games you brought.

Back