[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I never tried to translate phrases, but I do not think that has anything to do with the addon.

I honestly have no idea. It might be a question better asked over at XF, maybe someone has ran across this before translating phrases for other addons or in the core.

I will try and get this sorted in the next couple of days, need to do testing to ensure there are no adverse side effects from the fix.

I am going to guess that the phrase problem is my fault. When I would work on fixes, additions, etc. I would bump the current version to a working version such as 2.0.18.1, 2.0.18.2, and so on. Then when it was ready for release I would bump it to 2.0.19 and release it. What may have happened (and it looks like it did) is I may have inadvertently bumped it to 2.1.18.x while work was progressing and when it came time to release it I would have manually rolled it back to 2.0.19 to correct the version number but neglected to think about the phrase versioning.

Hope that makes sense to everyone. ;)

Thank you for looking into the issue in a timely fashion! Updating the add-on to v2.0.26 removed the phrases in question from the list of outdated phrases.

can this replace some of stock account set up form. etc?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That form natively, is easy to customize. No addon needed for that. Plus, if you replace the registration form you got no Spaminator.

Bug report for version: 2.1

Users receive an error when trying to post an application which prompts them to submit again. This results in the thread being spammed multiple times.

Two errors here.
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
Code:

Code:
Code:

Screenshot of what the user sees:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615758247936131083/668702744604966922/unknown.png

Full error trace:
Code:

Back