This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatars - Show user avatars with mentions

Read more about this resource...

Unfortunately, this addon does not go with the following addon, could you please test it.

[Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatar 1.0.1

[WBB] Tagged Colored Users 1.0.0

That addon is unmaintained and the developer has not been around for over a year, so I doubt I can support it.

yeah, I think there's a conflict between plugins. I have the same problem

How do I update to this version from [Liam W] (RIP) Mentions Mini Avatar 1.0.1 ?
I have just upgraded to the latest version of XenForo 2.2.1 and had the following error

• Error: Class 'Emojione\Client' not found
  • src/XF/Str/EmojiFormatter.php:23

• Generated by: Unknown account
  • Nov 13, 2020 at 10:30 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Str/Formatter.php(951): XF\Str\EmojiFormatter->__construct(Array)
#1 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(389): XF\Str\Formatter->getEmojiFormatter()
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(366): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->filterString('I was told to t...', Array)
#3 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(65): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderString('I was told to t...', Array)
#4 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(37): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(20): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#6 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(219): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('I was told to t...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2038): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('I was told to t...', 'html', 'post', Object(LiamW\MentionMiniAvatar\XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#8 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(XF\Template\Templater), false, 'I was told to t...', 'post', Object(LiamW\MentionMiniAvatar\XF\Entity\Post))
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/post_macros.php(154): XF\Template\Templater->func('bb_code', Array, false)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/thread_view.php(525): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#20 src/XF/App.php(2191): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#22 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/XenForo/threads/live.123472/"
["referrer"] => string(59) "https://www.theukbettingforum.co.uk/XenForo/forums/chat.43/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Shouldn’t be nothing to worry about, it’s just a point-in-time quirk during the upgrade process.

Then there must be an addon conflict. Disable all other addons one at a time till you identify which addon is causing the conflict.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

I'm using the default theme, but the plugin didn't work. Could you help me?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…