This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Contact Us Form Log [Paid] 2.1.0 Beta 4

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Contact Us Form Log - Log all contact us form submissions

Read more about this resource...

so this add on wont save contact form to log that contact spaminator catches?

got error as below:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'handled' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 221
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/OzzModz/ContactusLog/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php at line 83
  9. OzzModz\ContactusLog\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionContact() in src/addons/OzzModz/ContactUs/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php at line 182
  10. OzzModz\ContactUs\XF\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionContact() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

so this add on wont save contact form to log that contact spaminator catches?

At this time it will save those, to change that behaviour I would have to change the Contact Spaminator addon. This is because everyone might not have that installed so all submissions need to be logged.

suggestion to have a trash bin besides each contact us message in log so that way with proper flags they can delete them when its read and handled.

I’ll take it under consideration, but honestly it kinda defeats the intent of the log.

allright no problem

I’ll take it under consideration, but honestly it kinda defeats the intent of the log.

or maybe a mark as read or been handled or something

I'm far more interested to find out why on your install, it's not logging the spam like it does on every other install.

I think it is an important thing to be able to mark on a face whether it has been treated, as well as the possibility for managers who have permission to write comments on references.
If these 2 features were present, I would purchase the plugin without a second thought.

I’m not sure what you’re asking.

There is nothing to treat or comment on. This is just a log of all submissions, they still need to be handled as you would normally.

I’m not sure what you’re asking.

There is nothing to treat or comment on. This is just a log of all submissions, they still need to be handled as you would normally.
Of course, but since I have several administrators in the forum, I would like the administrators to be able to mark whether they have already dealt with an incoming contact, whether it is being processed now, or not being processed at all.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…