This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Nag Guests To Register 2.0.0 Patch Level 3

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Nag Guests To Register - Floating image encouraging guests to register

Read more about this resource...

Bug report for version: 2.0.0

There is a conflict css i supose with this addon at the botom when "Gest" still not accept coockies..

Just downloaded this using on xf version 2.2.13 on default style, Can't seem to get the image to move from bottom right to top right can you please help thanks.

Just downloaded this using on xf version 2.2.13 on default style, Can't seem to get the image to move from bottom right to top right can you please help thanks.
Worked correctly for me on XF 2.2.13 and default style. Make sure you have no PAGE_CONTAINER template modifications or CSS rules forcing to aling items, also check if the correct style is selected in the style properties.

Worked correctly for me on XF 2.2.13 and default style. Make sure you have no PAGE_CONTAINER template modifications or CSS rules forcing to aling items, also check if the correct style is selected in the style properties.
yep it dose work properly must be on some of my styles I have edits causing it not to show on top right thank you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…