This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Personal Notepad [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($5.99)

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

Personal Notepad - Give your users their own personal notepad to use

Read more about this resource...

I have installed and given user permissions, but the option does not appear in the account page.

That's not practical as it would destroy a lot of the functionality of the site for thousands of users.

Running up a test server, you seem to be clashing with this addon, which puts a nav option in the same place Personal Notepad is putting a nav option:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/editor-bb-code-manager.5657/
I've found that the notepad is operational, but the two add-ons are somehow clashing over whose nav option displays.

Editor & BB Code Manager disabled:

Editor & BB Code Manager enabled:

Is it possible to have a link to Personal Notepad within the drop down menu when a user clicks on their profile, ie...

Reactions: BIG
I've found that the notepad is operational, but the two add-ons are somehow clashing over whose nav option displays.

I'll look into it when I get a chance.

Is it possible to have a link to Personal Notepad within the drop down menu when a user clicks on their profile, ie...

Possibly, I'll add it to the wish list.

I am unable to replicate this. Did you happen to try with all other addons disabled other than this and the editor manager?

Also getting this error in server error logs

View attachment 3276

I have a potential fix to solve conflicts with other addons that add links in the same spot. I have to wait for my host to fix a issue with the control panel before I can get a fix. So in 1.0.1 both of these will be fixed.

I am unable to replicate this. Did you happen to try with all other addons disabled other than this and the editor manager?
Yes. All other addons are switched off, and I am viewing through the default style.

Yes. All other addons are switched off, and I am viewing through the default style.

I have a potential fix, I just need to find the time to update the addon. For the next three weeks I am quite busy at work. I'll try to update the addon as soon as I can, hopefully on the weekend.

Reactions: BIG
It was there all along, I just had to update it to not conflict with other addons.
Can you add event notification?

How it should work, for example when "Bookmarks" is selected:

How "Personal notepad" appears when selected:

Are you referring to the way bookmarks has the red line and the highlight?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…